master plan

Finally Eric opens the auditorium doors and we all pile in. Cory's clammy palm in mine could make me vomit; this is disgusting. "One to a chair people!" Frankie shouts. "Come on Cass, let's go over here." Cory says dragging me next to Shawn and Topanga. "Hi Cassie." Topanga leans over and says, "Hi, Topanga." "I like your hair." She says to me, "Oh, thanks." Cory says awkwardly, "I think she meant Cass, Cor." Shawn chuckles, "Hey, you wanna step outside!" Cory becomes hostile, "Cory." Topanga says, pushing his finger down. 

Just then the lights dim and the movie begins. Seeing Shawn put his arm around her makes me feel nauseous; it's for a good cause. 

"Some people can't even make it through the cartoon." Cory mumbles then he wraps his grubby arm around me. I cringe inside as I nuzzle into him; this better work. Before I knew it Cory was leaning in and I fake sneezed to get out of it, "Sorry, Cor." I say, shyly. Just then Feeny comes across the stage, "Show is over!" He announces, "What? Why?" Eric exclaims, "This is not the movie we agreed on, Matthews. This is against school policies." Feeny scolds and everyone begins to leave. "Now." I mouth to Topanga and Shawn as we head out the door, Cory still moping in his seat. "Cory." Topanga calls him, leaving our small group allowing Shawn and I to be alone right outside the auditorium doors. "Cory tried to kiss me!" I groan in disgust, "Did you?" Shawn grows infuriated, "No!" I shout, "Ew!" I exclaim, "What a relief." Shawn huffs, "I'd never do that to you espeically not with Cory, yuck." I grimace as we move our heads to look through the small glass windows. 

All of a sudden a huge smile grows on Topanga's face and they lean into each other, "It worked!" Shawn and I celebrate and give each other a hi-five and a huge hug. "You guys can come back in now!" I hear Topanga shout, "They knew? What is this?" Cory freaks out, "We set you up. We knew you'd finally make your move if you seen Shawn with her." I explain, "So you two didn't break up?" Cory asks, "Nope." Shawn smiles, wrapping his arm around me, "And you knew about this?" Cory asks Topanga. "Yup." She smiles, "Naughty. Naughty. Naughty." Cory teases us and wraps his arm around Topanga, "Thank you." He thanks Shawn, "All Cass's idea." He gives me credit, "Thank you for getting me my dream girl, Cass." Cory thanks me and we all walk out of the auditorium as a group of four; finally.

{s3}