Chapter 31

We decided to walk to the orphanage since it was 10 minutes away walking. Mom stayed a little bit behind to explore or observe I don't really know but we gave Each other some space. As we got closer I could hear the kids laughing. It crazy how even though I'm far I recognize who's laughs is whos. I stopped and waited for my mom. She got by my side and we walked in together.

"Girls!" I heard Mrs.Ruiz shout. Me and Beca snapped out heads towards her. We quickly ran into her arms and I instantly felt welcomed and at home. "Oh my god I've missed you moma Ruiz!" Beca cried out and I nodded agreeing with her. "Oh and who is this lovely lady you got back there." She asked.

"Oh my you must be Ally's mom! How could've missed that you guys looks exactly alike!" Moma ranted and gave me a bright smile.

"Moma Alison!" I heard a tiny voice call and when I turned around Regina was running towards me I scoped her and my arms and she buried her face in my neck giggling. "You came back!" She said excitedly. I felt tears escape my eyes and I slowly nodded. "Of course baby girl! I will always come back for you no matter how okay?" I told her kissing her small nose. She held up her pinky "pinky pwomise!" She said and I held mine out and wrapped it around her smaller one.

"I want you to meet someone love." I told the precious little girl in my arms. I walked towards my mom who's eyes were shining and her snails was from ear to ear. "This is Trisha." I Told her. "Hello mrs.twisha" she shyly said and I just loved the way that girl said my moms name.

...

We spent all day there and when the sun was about to set we started walking home. I got a little closer to her and explained the reason why I didn't told them she was my mom. She understood that it was hard for an orphan too see one finding their real parents because they won't want to be adopted and stuff. As we were walking it started to get dark and a car was following us and my mom tensed up. I looked at who was following us and it was joey. I stopped walking but my mom started pulling me away. And I was brushing her off.
"Don't you know it's dangerous to take ride from strangers!" She scold at me but I still ignored her.
Joey got off the car and was walking towards us. I looked at my mom and she was basically gonna faint. "Mom id like you to meet my brother joey diamon, joey this is my mom." I said and he gasped "Holy shit sis!" He said amazed.