Chapter 9

I woke up and saw Liz cuddling at me side I smiled and took a picture. I played a few games on my phone until Liz woke up.

"You do realize you still have to unpack right?" Liz asked yawning. I nodded and also yawned, I was to lazy to unpack but if I don't do it no one will do it for me. I got up and Liz frowned and complained about how she was so comfy. I began taking my clothes up and folding them and place them inside the drawers. I took out my books and arranged them right. Reading has always been a big part of me. Even though what I read is a little intense I find myself getting too much into it. I love reading Romance but what I really adore is Erotic Romance. Yes, I've read 50 shades of grey they are really good books I must admit. I read all 3 in less than a week.

I smiled holding my favorite book. "The Edge Of Ever" by J.A. Redmerski. This book changed my life and Mrs.Ruiz was the one who gave it to me. I couldn't help but to get lost into these pages. I identified myself so much with Camryn, the main character. She did what I always dram of doing. Hopping in a train an going wherever it was going no destination. She founds herself in the trip and so did the love of her life.

After I was done I decided to go shower. I got my towel and random clothes I never bothered if I matched or if I didn't but I didn't want to make myself look weird so no I never wore bright Yellow with bright pink. I would look like a highlighter. I walked to the restroom and it took me about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to turn on the water. Since I was little I always liked to shower in hot water. When Liz and I were younger and would take showers together we would always fight on the temperature of the water. She would say the water was burning her skin but I didn't care and would change it to hot but now she showers in freezing water and I have no idea how she does it.

I started shaving myself and looked at a big scar that I had in my body. I got that when I was younger. By an evil man who claimed to be my father and my mom was his but I knew he had issues because as he was telling me tht he was playing with a knife in his hand making sure I knew he wasn't afraid of using it. I ran my fingers over it and I shock the memory off knowing that I was safe and thanks to Liz who's he was the one who found me an helped me.

I got out and dried my hair and I put on some black leggings with an Ed sheeran shirt who someone had donated. I loved this shirt and him. He writes beautiful music and sings it like an angel. I put on some black flats and let my hair down it was think and black and I love it.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Louis making food I smiled at him and sat in front of him and watched him do food like the creep I am. He Would occasionally would turn around and looked at me making sure I was still there. I took the time to admire his back he had a really nice butt for a guy and I could tell he was the shortest but I'm not sure how old he was but I didn't want to ask.