Chapter 2

Alison's POV

Zayn let's go and I wipe my tears and I see he did too. I smiled at him than he turned around and saw 4 other boys looking at us. I smiled at them.

"Right. Alison I would like you to meet my best friend. That's Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry." He said pointing to them as he said there names. They all said Hi and gave them a sweet smile.

"So may I ask what are you guys doing here?" I said trying not to sound rude nor anything I'm just curious.

"Well it took my parents for ever to find you so now we did and I want you to come live with me for a while." He said sounding so unsure. Oh so my parents are alive. I thought to myself.

"Oh... are they here with you?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head almost disappointed. "I was just wondering but I'm glad you're here." I said and he smiled bright.

"So you want me to go live with you right?" I asked again scared of him changing his mind and leaving.

"Yes." He said smiling. I stopped dreaming about this moment when I was about 14 I got over the thoughts of finding my parents because it was more than likely to never happen. But life always seems to surprise me. I can't believe I'm standing in front of a sibling.

"May I ask how old are you?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm 21" he said I furred my eyebrows. But I'm 21. I know it's weird being 21 and in an orphanage but they let me and beca stay as long as we help but who would of thought this would ever happen to me.

"Wait... I'm also 21..." I said confused.

"Yes you are. We are twins." He said my world stopped. Twin? But how? Did they only want a son and gave the daughter away. Again life is full of surprises.

"That's cool I guess." I said not really knowing what to say at all.

"Well if you guys excuse me I need to go think about this. Usually anybody would accept easily but I never thought it was actually gonna happen to me. Excuse me I have to go talk to Liz about this." I said politely and walked up the staires.

Zayn's POV

She was such a nice girl and so beautiful.

"It might seem strange to you that she needed to go think about this." The lady spoke causing me to look at her.
"She's had a tough life and she has never asked for much. She's always been grateful for the little that she had. She's a strong yet delicate girl. She's fought through so much in life and you're lucky you're related to her. She's honestly the best person I've ever meet. But if you will excuse me I have to make some phone calls." She said walking away and leaving me thinking.

Alison's POV

I walked towards mine and Liz's room. I took a deep breath and looked outside the window. I smiled at the memories this room held. Just than I heard Liz walk into the room I turned around and hugged her. Like if I was to let go she would disappear. She stroke my hair not knowing what to say.

"Mrs.Ruiz told me to come up here because you might need me. What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"A guy came for me he's my brother and he asked me to move in with him and I don't know what to do I don't want to leave." I said being honest,

"Alison that's great news! That's all of our dreams come true." She said happy for me but I could see her heart breaking behind those blue eyes.

"I know but I can't leave you behind you're all I need to survive and I don't want to leave the kids alone they mean more than the world to me." I said sadly. She shook her head with a small smile.

"Do what ever you want to do for once put yourself first." She said and hugged me she's right I've always put others before myself but I'm happy that way.

I made up my mind and dragged Liz downstairs with me.