Chapter 5

I entered Liz's  room and Harry and her were messing around with the few stuff that was left.

"Liz are you done packing?" I asked her.

"yea we're just messing around with the stuff I'm leaving behind."

Me and Liz were suppose to leave when we were 18 but Mrs.Ruiz let us stay here longer because we helped with the kids.

"So I guess we have to say good bye to the munchkins and moma Ruiz." Liz said she sometimes called her moma Ruiz because she's just that weird. I nodded and I know my heart will break when I have to say bye to the kids.

The boys were taking our stuff down and I took this opportunity to say bye. I walked down to the playground where all the kids were. It broke my heart that I might not see them anymore. their like a family to me I felt like a Mum sometimes.

"Alison!" I hear a kid say.

I looked back and saw Amber she was about 13 years old I saw her grow up and stuff so this was gonna be hard.

"Hey Amber!" I say smiling and hugged her.

"I saw you packing with some boys are you leaving us?" She asked and I saw tears come to her eyes and mine too.

"Well yes." I say not knowing what else too say. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But I'm gonna miss you so very much." I say and I hugged her tightly.

"Mama Alison." I hear Regina call and I felt her hug my legs. she was one of the newest kids that had got here. "Reg!" I exclaimed as I took her in my arms. I held her tightly afraid If I would let go she will disappear. how do you say good bye to a 2 year old?

I said goodbye to all the kids and so did Liz I still had Reg in my arms I didn't want to let her go she's too precious to be left behind and twice by her dad and me. Her mom died when she was giving birth and the dad couldn't deal with the pain and the baby.

I walked over to the living room and the boys were sitting there patiently waiting for us.She looked up and kissed my cheek.

"Mama Al leaving?" She asked and I nodded.she started to cry and hold me closer.

"Reg no don't cry it's okay I'm here for you ill try to come visit you as soon as I can baby girl." I say and she didn't let go Zayn was giving me a sympathetic look. I have him a weak smile.

He walked over to us and looked at reg. "Hey how about this I will let her come when ever she wants to. Our house is 20 minutes away so she can even walk here." He said and she let go of me and extended her hands to Zayn. He took her and she hugged him I smiled at the sight and took a picture of it with my phone.

"Oh Alison so this is it." Mama Ruiz said as she came towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"Mama Ruiz I'm gonna miss you but ill come visit often I promise and ill help around with the kids I promise." I say in her chest I was crying by now this is the woman that took me in, this is the woman I grew up with.

"And my Lizbeth!" she exclaimed and I let go of her so she can hug her.

"Mama!" She yelled and hugged her.

"Well I'm gonna miss you so much!" Liz said and Mrs.Ruiz smiled and held her close she let go and mama she went towards Zayn.

"You take care of my Girls."she said smiling. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. We walked towards the van they brought that had all our belongings. Mama to Reg into her hands and they waived at us goodbye we piled in and I looked back.

So this is...

The drive was short surprisingly. Isn't this ironic was about 10 minutes away from my real brother while I was at an orphanage. It's a little bit funny but my life has always been this way. Im happy I was found until right now because I wouldn't have meet the wonderful girl sitting next to me. I looked at Liz and we both smiled at each other. The car stopped and I looked out the window to find a beautiful big house. It must of cost a fortune but I'm sure it's worth it. I knew they were in a boyband but I never expected them to be this rich. Me and Liz looked at each other again with eyes wide open while Liz mouthed
Oh my god.

We got off the car and the boys got our stuff form the car. We didn't have much so that was a good thing. I smiled at them and me and Liz headed inside. It was just as beautiful on the inside than in the outside. Everything looks so organized as if no one lives here just like a hotel but much more fancier.

"Girls let me show you your new room. I hope you don't mind sharing but we'll give you the biggest room on the house since no on wanted it. It has two beds and some stuff but fell free to decorated or we can call someone to do it for you girls." He said and I felt so overwhelmed. I needed some fresh air and to walk around to calm myself down and my thoughts for a while.

"This is enough. I just can't believe this! your like everything I wanted in a brother I don't know how I'm gonna ever repay you I just love this! I just can't- I love you thank you! But let me just take some time to let this all in. I feel so overwhelmed. I'm going for a walk I'll have my phone with me so incase of anything I can call Liz." I let go and ran I ran down stairs out the door I just ran till I couldn't feel my legs I don't know where I am nor I don't care. I just need to get away from him he just doesn't know what if he finds out? he will leave me just like everyone except for Liz did. I looked around and realized that I know what place am I. I'm in the place where it all started...