Chapter 22

Eleanor POV

I felt something in my stomach that was telling me something wasn't right. I was walking down a park that seemed way too familiar. I kept walking an realized this is where Louis and I meet. I didn't realize I was here so close to the boy's house I don't know what was I thinking when I came down to London I mean I missed my friends that lived here too but most of all Louis. I felt tears come to my eyes but I refuse to let them spill I bet he found someone already I mean his just perfect.

I looked around the park and I saw a couple and a little girl walking next to them. the girl looked so happy she was laughing and talking to the guy next to her he was giving her the look; the one that you know it's true love. I looked at girl and she had brown long hair like mine . she than got her little girl in her arms the little girl looked like her. the girl looked at the guy next to her and kissed him with a smile. I smiled just at the view of their happiness the happiness I wish I had but I couldn't. I felt tears come to my eyes as I realize how much I loved him and how much I do. he was and is the best thing that had ever happened to me and I felt as if I let him go thorough my fingertips. I than took out my phone and looked at my lock screen it was a picture of me and him. he was making his weird face and so was I it was kinda old but I still loved it.

I miss him so much I can't dealt with pain he was the only thing worth the fight when fans call me a beard about the whole "Larry" thing. I needed him just as much as he needed me in all those times. He kept me smiling when I thought it was impossible because he is my hero.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts. I hesitated at first but I can't deal with this anymore I want him and I needed him desperately. I want him to say the weirdest things at the weirdest moments I needed him to hold my hand and gave me all those sparks he always does. I want him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything was gonna be okay. I needed to feel his soft lips pressed against mine. I needed my hero.

I pressed the call button and I heard a phone near I looked around where the couple was and a little farther away I saw a boy looking down crying. "H-hello?" Louis answered with his voice cracking I looked at the boy and it was him "Louis." I whispered and I saw him from afar smiling. just than I realized that I missed him more than I thought it was possible.

My legs weren't connected to me because I felt my self walking- no actually running towards the guy i love the most. I hang up the phone On my way and saw him frowning and I runner even faster. I was only a feet away and that's when he looked up our eyes connected and I felt the world freeze it was just me and him now nothing nor nobody else.

"El!!!!" he yelled which I pretty sure everyone was looking at us. he walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me by my waist I let him cry into my shirt not caring about anything all I care is that I have him with me and we were holding each other.

Louis POV

I have her in my arms I couldn't be more happier. when she called and ended the phone call I knew my life was over my princes didn't want me. when I looked up I don't think I have the words to describe how happy I was. it was like having an angle standing right in front of me.

"El OMG how- I just-" I say through tears yes I was crying I was actually thinking my life was over and than she appeared like an angle send from heaven. I hold her closer and so did she. she had her little arms around my neck and mine were holding her tight from her thin waist. "I just missed you so much Lou It's been so horrible without you by my side. it's just I love you way to much to let you go. I just love you please please don't leave me ever again." she said her voice was music to my ears. I could hear he sobbing and my shoulder was wet but I didn't mind not even one bit.

"I promise baby I won't it will just be you and I forever. but I have things to tell you. I think you'll leave me but you deserve to know the truth love." I said I'm gonna tell her about Ally no matter what I prefer telling her now than to hold my secrets in me. because she's my everything she's my hero.

She rescued me from the darkness.

Ally's POV

No one has spoke anything since Luke took out Niall all you can hear is Niall yelling and breaking stuff in the kitchen. Michael also left to try to calm Niall. I was sitting in the couch looking at the blank tv. I realized that my feeling are stronger for Niall than for Louis but I don't know it's love or hate. just than Louis entered the house with his arms around a beautiful brunette. to be honest I didn't feel jealousy I actually felt happy for him.

"Hey g-" Louis said I looked away in order to avoid eye contact. I heard the girl gasp I looked at her and her eyes were studying my face I gave her a confused look and she came walking towards me. I was even more confused. "oh my god you poor girl what happened to your face love?" she asked. I think you can see my cheek red or something because well they somehow knew I was hurt. I tried talking but I couldn't. she hugged me and I honestly needed. I hugged her tighter probably ruining her airy because off all the tears that were falling. sometimes you just need a hug from a stranger.

"But she's a bitch!" I heard Niall yell I realized that Louis was still in the room.

"Wait! Did Niall fucking hit you?!?" Louis shouted. "yes" Calum responded me reminding me he was still here. Louis gave me a sympathetic smile. "I know about the kiss." Eleanor said I looked at her with wide eyes. she was sitting across from me. "it's okay love I understand his irresistible." she said winking at him. he smiled at her I wanted to say sorry for that . that they belong together but I couldn't speak but I couldn't! and I don't know why?!

"Ally!" I hear someone call me from the door I looked at who was calling me and it came form the door I looked up and it was Zayn his eyes went wide when his eyes disconnected with mine and went to my cheek.