Chapter 34

No body spoke a word. All eyes were on me, sad eyes. I look at my mom and she was crying and so was Zayn. I look at Beca and she was smiling at me with tears in her eyes you can tell how proud she is of me. It isn easy to talk about this with anybody really. Liam and Louis were staring at the ground looking speechless. Niall is full on sobbing and Harry's comforting him. Joey was next to Zayn and he looked at me and I felt alive again.

I look around and than it hit me. All the bad things that have happen to me where in order to make me a stronger person and reunite me with my family. It's strange to think of it like this. But I never thought My life would end up like this. But I thank my stars it did. I found my family and the love of my life. I know life won't end up perfect like a movie. But what makes my life amazing is that I am proof that you can over come anything. And things always happen for a reason we may not see it at the moment but later you realize the pain was worth it. I'm not saying things are going to be perfect from now on, nor drama will stop but now I have a reason to live life at the fullest. I have found my family at last. I'm thankful for everything that I have now and through this I have learned that it's better to face my problems than to run from it.