Chapter 35

My mom rushed over to me crying. And she wraps her arms around my waist crying on my chest. And I let the tears fall. I felt all the love I ever needed in a single hug. We stood there I don't know for how long she let go of me and kissed my cheek. Zayn came right after and looked at me with tears falling down his face. He just hugged me and whispered

"You truly are amazing and beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him feeling my tears fall even more. I'm crying of happiness. He took a step back and joey attacked me in a hug and we both fell to the floor and we laughed and he smiled down at me. He got off and Louis and Liam helped me up smiling down at me. They didn't measure their strength and I went flying up I let out a small yell and they both took turns in hugging me and louis kissed my forehead and smiled at me again.

Harry smiled at me and kissed my cheek than patted my back. Beca hugged me and whispered how much she loved me as how proud of me she is. Than Niall came towards me with tears in his beautiful blue eyes. He looks hurt but through those eyes I can see how much he truly did love me. He held me so tight and I felt protected. Just than there was a knock in the door and Liam got up and opened it.

Life must be playing a sick trick on me.

Bob was standing in the other side of the door smirking at me. I heard a gasp from in back of me. I couldn't turn but I knew it was my mom.

"B-bob?" She asked in a shaky voice. And I turned to her. So they know Eachother. He let out a evil laugh. He wasn't in his uniform but had a gun in his hand. This isn't good. I've never really thought about a god. But I instantly started praying.
Please don't let this happen again.

"Well if it isn't my 2 girls." He said in a whisper.
"Oh and my son." Zayn stepped forward with a angry and confused expression.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you here." Zayn asked now standing in front of me and my mom.

"Don't talk to your father like that." Bob said in a threatening voice.

"What the fuck." Zayn said. And it clicked in the accident he mentioned my mom. But he can't be my father.

God please don't let him be my father.

"You aren't my father you have issues man. Please leave our fucking house before I call the cops." Zayn spoke again.

"You are stupid son. You really are I am a cop." He said showing his badge. And Zayn stepped down. Bob smiled pleased with the advantage he had. He went back and locked the door. He turned to my mom and smiled. He walked closer to her and touched her hair and face my mom sucked in a breath. Zayn grabbed his shoulder as Bob turned around and took out his gun and with it he brushed Zayns hand off. The boys instantly tensed up. I looked at Beca and she was frozen in place staring at me ready to cry.

"W-what do you w-want from us Bob?" I asked trying not to show how afraid I was.

"My family back." He said simply.

"We aren't your family bob we are nothing yours."

"No you're wrong. My love my dear pat..." he said stepping towards my mom and touching her cheek. "...Don't act dumb with me I know the truth." He said smiling at her.

"You see after what happened between us and you went with Yaser I found out you or pregnant. They are my kids! Only mine not his! And you are also mine baby remember we use to be so happy together me and you were meant to be until he came a ruined it." Bob said speaking with anger and he looked so hurt and we look lost.

"I wasn't happy!! You would be so abusive they aren't yours Yaser saved me from you! And helped me than we had kids. You are wrong." My mom spoke bravely.

"No! We had sex before you left me remember! Please Pat stop lying it's okay I forgive you." Bob yelled desperately. I looked down not know what else to do this isn't happening and I'll soon wake up from this nightmare in Niall's arms. Bob grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him. I yelled in surprise and in pain. Than Niall came towards us but Bob pointed a gun to him. Niall stopped dead in tracks.

"So you found yourself a new boyfriend didn't you? Just as sluty as your mother I see." He said to me and I let out a sob. "I guess I'm gonna have to kill him like I did with Chris." He said and my knees gave up on me but he still held me by my arm. I began to cry and scream.

"No no no. Please stop!" I yelled trying to cover my ears.

"I guess my daughter isn't as smart as her daddy. Yes I killed your pathetic boyfriend. I didn't want him near my Babygirl I did it for your own good sweetheart." He said and I wanted to hit him ask him to stop again but I was defeated.

"And that couple that adopted you what were they called right. The diamond Couple." And that when I lost it I screamed and kicked and tried breaking lose but he wouldn't let got than he pointed the gun to my head.

"You want me to kill you like I killed all those people huh? My stupid daughter." He said and I nodded.

"Kill me" I told him looking him dead in the eyes. "If that's what you're here for than do it leave them alone! If it's me who you want take me but leave my loved ones alone! Do it I beg you it's not like I haven't tried myself. Go for it." I said giving up in life. If I die tonight I'll die happy knowing I did my loved ones a favor. I'll save them if it ends here.

"Shoot me!" I yelled but all he could do was Look at me. So I closed my eyes. I heard a gunshot and that's when I saw nothing but black. But heard a lot of noices. And that's the last thing I remember.