Chapter 1 Part 7 'Awkward hangout'

Blue left the house once he was done changing, now carrying the keys. He was wearing the same shirt, just different pants. They were dark blue pants, he really needed to put his clothes in the wash.

He barely had any good nice clothes to wear out, Blue unlocked the car, suddenly realizing Cyan hadn't even told him where to meet at.

Blue unlocked his phone, quickly calling Cyan. He pulled out of his driveway as the phone was ringing, it rang a few times before Cyan picked up.

"Hey!" There was the sound of running water faintly in the background.

Cyan was probably in the midst of taking a shower. "Hey! I just remembered I never even asked you where we would meet?" Blue smiled while talking to Cyan, almost like he couldn't help.

"Oh shit- Sorry, I totally forgot to mention that, you know that one pizza place Orange used to work at?"

Blue thought about it, pizza place Orange worked at? "Uhh, I think?"

Cyan didn't make any noise, just the faint sound of water. Probably thinking of how to describe the pizza place to Blue.

"Are you showering?" Blue was curious about the faint water sounds, making his way down the road till he reached a stop light.

Looking around before up ahead at the lights, "Yeah actually, I was in the middle of showering and listening to music when you called. So I had to rush out

"Blue gripped the steering wheel tightly, that means he was.. Blue blushed slightly staring at the lights. "I'll.. get off so you can finish showering.." "Alright, I'll see you there"

Blue nodded, it was quiet on both ends for a few seconds. "I love you.." Blue finally broke the silence. Cyan sounded like he was laughing lightly before he spoke

"Love you to Blue." Blue watched the lights turn green, he drove forward his face red after Cyan's words.

Cyan laughed again, before he hung up. Blue put his phone on his lap, both hands back onto the steering wheel. "Cyan.." He smiled nervously, he'd say his friends couldn't make it.

Just him, Cyan and maybe a friend of Cyan's. Maybe they'd be alone.. Blue got to the pizza place, pulling in and getting out of the car.

He'd press the button to lock the car before heading inside. He looked around, spotting a lot of people before sitting down in one of the corner booths.

Blue looked out the window, if Cyan did bring a friend, would it be someone he knew? Someone close to him? Someone who was a problem? Blue frowned, looking back to the table.

Cyan consumed every thought of his, if he thought of something other than Cyan- It wouldn't be for long. The thought of Cyan would just creep in and infest his mind again.

Blue didn't mind too much, fiddling with the edge of the table. He was scratching the wood underneath with his nails. He was growing a bit nervous, he shouldn't be nervous Pink has no way to get out.

Blue looked back up, his nails digging and scratching into the underside of the table. He'd look around, multiple people sitting down and talking, everything felt sort of loud and just made him more nervous.

He looked back at the table, sighing and waiting. Eventually he looked up again, seeing Cyan walking inside, followed by someone.

They looked like a woman, brown hair to her shoulders, she wore a white shirt and overalls. Had yellow earrings, and had yellow sneakers on.

She seemed happy, looking around a bit, having her phone in her hand. Cyan looked around before looking at Blue alone in his booth.

Blue smiled at Cyan, a bit disappointed someone was with him. Blue looked at the woman that was now following Cyan. She looked at Cyan then to Blue, saying something to him before Cyan nodded.