A hangover you don't deserve

The first thing I felt was a hammering pain in my head. What was that? I forced myself to open my eyes and I saw a room I had never been inside before. A Hank Williams poster, clothes hanging from the half-opened drawers of the closet, a silhouette staring at me from the doorway of the bathroom...

"Dallas?" I managed to say.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," he said, slicking back my hair and kissing my lips.

"I thought you dumped me somewhere last night," I smiled. "I'm glad you didn't. Where are we?"

"At Buck's. It's 12 a.m. now. I didn't bother to wake you up," Dally answered.

"Why not?"

"You don't mess up things when you sleep," he smirked. "And you kick hard as a boxer."

"Boxers can't kick. They punch. And anyway, I can't control that so I cannot feel sorry," I told him.

"Yeah, whatever you say. I had to sleep on the damn floor after four hours of fighting. This bed is too small to keep apart through the night."

"What were you doing?" I asked him.

"Shaving."He was telling the truth, because he had shaving cream in his chin and left cheek. "Let me finish," he said, heading to the bathroom.

I sat up on the bed and felt a little dizzy. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaning against the doorway and watching Dallas. He stared at himself in the mirror while he shaved the shadow of beard in his face which seemed invisible for me. I thought he shaved every day, so maybe this was the reason why I couldn't see anything. When he took it all off, he threw the razor in the sink and wiped his face. He then turned on the warm water of the shower and grabbed my hands.

"Hey princess, come and shower with me," he said, pulling my panties down while he kissed my neck.

I rolled my eyes and took off my T-shirt, which I didn't remember putting back on. I wasn't wearing my bra but I had seen it lying on the bedroom floor. I let Dallas guide me into the shower and I pulled the curtain shut. "I'm so sticky after last night," I said. "How come we're here? Why can't I remember anything?"

"I took out some beer from the car and we almost drank it all. Well, you did, man. You like beer a lot. So you ended up drunk and unconscious. I just drove you here and carried you inside," he explained as he spread the shampoo on my hair. "It wasn't easy upstairs, doll."

"I'm not that heavy. Thought you were strong," I teased him.

"I am. But my broads are able to walk after drinking," he said.

"Well, it was the first time I was drunk. I gotta seem okay when I arrive at home. I got a fuckin' hangover..."

I started to soap up his hair, going down to his chest and his waist.

"You always look okay, even during hangover," he said, pulling me into a kiss.

"Wow, first time I hear this said to a girl who never wears make-up."

"You know, with no lipstick tastes better."

We showered together, spending more time than usual. Buck would probably yell at Dally when he received the water bill but he didn't care. He was too busy right then to think.

After what seemed hours, Dallas turned off the water and threw a towel to me.

"You gotta drive me to my folks'," I remembered him.

"Alright, man. Get dolled up and I'll see ya downstairs," he added, putting his jeans and a tank top on. He grabbed his boots and his jacket and took some money from the desk before he went out of the room, leaving me alone.