Changing his mind

I sighed and stood opposite him, starting to take off my T-shirt and making a deliberate striptease for him. By that time the song Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker was on the radio and it helped to make Dallas feel even more randy. I pulled down my jeans and kicked them away roughly. He was biting his lower lip and looking at me with hypnotized eyes.

But when I was going to take off my bra, he had to have deciphered the fake sassy grimace I was showing him because he stood up and walked up to me slowly. I was going to ask him what was going on, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling how we softly swung to the sides. We were dancing. Dallas didn't say a word and I kept in silence as well. He was rubbing my back lightly. We had had some tough days.

I think that was the least tough moment I spent with Dally, although he kept his bad boy attitude throughout the night by holding me tight and sometimes licking my neck and playing with my earring. The good thing was, now I could play with his too.

In the end we didn't make out that night. We just danced together and didn't care if someone showed up complaining about the music. When I danced with Dally, I confirmed the way he did it didn't change from one time to another. He kept wanting to control me and slide his hands down to my ass.

He was a good dancer actually. When the song got to the end and the next one, Baby Let's Play House by Elvis, began, he dared to show me how he usually danced that kind of songs and I have to say that his style reminded me a lot of the real Elvis. I didn't think he was trying to imitate him to make laugh of him but he was pretty good at it. The thing was, he was holding me meanwhile and not doing it on his own. He made it very clear that he was a rebel and wouldn't let anyone approach to his girl, not even when we were alone in the same room. That was weird but no one was going to tell Dally how he was supposed to do the things he wanted to do. He just did them. No regrets.

We drank the rest of the whisky bottle and smoked some cigarettes. I fell asleep in his arms, with my head on his chest and sitting between his thighs.

Dallas' POV

I took the cigarette out of her mouth before she started a fire right there on the bed. I thought of shoving her to the side, but I have to say it felt good to have her there. After all these days I got to the conclusion that she is an incredible loyal chick. She wasn't dumb, but she had this steady passion towards stuff that I didn't dig at all. To be the very first girl who makes me feel something I didn't understand, it was a hell of a task to keep her together. We were so similar and different at the same time, man...

This was clearly a shit. I mean, not being able to keep all the things she had sacrificed to be with a guy like me out of my mind. That made me mad. I couldn't help thinking she had dumped her life and exchanged it for what she was now seeing. What did she see in me to do those things?

I grabbed her left hand and looked down at the ring I had given to her. I saw a couple of nearly invisible drops of what I identified as saliva on the silver. She had kissed it a few times, no doubt. What an obsession she had with me. I had thought everything would have got to an end after we made out some times, but there I was with Carrie.

I brushed her hair out of her face and stroked the left side of her head, feeling the different touch of the hair surrounding her ear after she got it cut by those punks and then by me. I tried to do a good job but it felt weird anyways. She didn't seem to care about it. I did, because she didn't deserve it.