Hello Past

Narrator POV

"Rox you mentioned we had to pick up your babies. Where do you want me to go?" Kyra asked.

"My children's father's home. He lives in the Western Bay Villa." She said so in a low whisper as though she did not want to speak of him, then turned her head to gaze through the window.

Roxy's heart began to beat fast at the thought of the father of her children. Sometimes she wished she had never met him, but she could never un-wish her children. They brought her hope and strength.

**Flashback**

"Roxxane Marie Bryant, I know you hear me calling you child! Why I don't know what to do with you child. I done tried my best. Told your momma I was gone help you be the woman she wanted you to be, but you hard of hearin. All you young folk these days are. When I was a youngin-"

"Granny I'm here." Roxy interrupted.

"What do you need help with?"

"I don't need help. What I need you to do is get dressed and ready." Granny Mae stated firmly.

"Outing for what?"

"Chile if you don't get on back upstairs.."

"Yes ma'am."

**EndofFlashback**

RoxyPOV

My granny has always been good to me. But me. I've always been a pain. She won't say but I know. And now bringing two kids in... I can't even fathom how she's feeling. How my mom would feel to know that I let her down.

I have two beautiful babies. Jolissa Genesis Bryant and Jomarion Daniel Bryant. 5 month old twins birthed by me and their father Kendall. Ken and I met on that outting that my Granny had planned. It was accidental really. But through all the hurt and pain he's caused me, I'm great ful for our kids. 15 when we me at boom pregnant at 16. Yeah I know 16 and pregnant...

I had to leave him with my babies because I was in desperate need of attending church. Just going brings so much light into one's heart.

Kendall is 23, tall, dark and handsome. But dangerous as well. He lives in the most expensive villa there is.. How does he afford it? The hustle of course. I knew he was in the game but it was just something about him when we first met that drew me to him...

"Hun we're entering the villa now, so can you give me directions on which house please?"

I gave Kyra the directions and soon we were parked outside his front door. I noticed a strange car in the lot, but payed no mind to it. Reluctantly, I got out and proceeded to ring the bell. Opening the door stood the man I fallen for. Kendall Jones.

"What do you want Roxxane?"

"I'm here for my kids..."

"Listen you're not taking them and that's final. You had one job. To stay home, but you wanna be all churchy or whatever. You know I don't mess with church. I got your things packed up. But my kids? Nah. They're staying here."

"Ken please don't do this. I need them! I don't want them to be sorrounded by your lifestyle. I don't want their health to detoriate because of you cooking Crack and it getting around them! It wasn't you that underwent 9 months of feeling like dirt. Puking. Or even pushing both of them out! That was all me! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE! YOU'RE JUST A SPERM DONOR AND I WANT MY KIDS NOW!"

**Narrator POV**

With that Roxy pushed past Kendall forcefully and went to grab her children. She didn't stop upon seeing a half dressed female passed our on the floor, nor when she heard Kendall coming behind her. She had a mission. To get her kids out. Walking into the nursery, she threw clothes, diapers and whatever else was near into a bag.