YOU Are BEAUTIFUL!

Kyra POV

Something abruptly came over me in my sleep. The nightmares that had began to fade way were now returning stronger than ever after I dreamed of Jonathan.

**

"Look at you. You're nothing! Just a piece of worthless trash. You hear me?! You'll never amount to anything!"

"Look at the skin you are in! Who could, and ever will love a foul looking creature like you?!

"Kyranique! Ha you sure are like your name. Uniquely whale like! Girl get on out the cafeteria. You definitely don't need any more food in your system!"

I Heard the taunts of my father, my mother, the kids who used to pick on me and then Roshawn...

"You want to know why our son didn't live? Because of you! You killed our son. Your stupid body wasn't and isn't womanly enough! YOU murdered our SON!"

With every word that spew out of his mouth I died inside. I didn't want to believe it.

NO! NO! NOOOOO!

I cried out and lashed around in my dream.

I awoke in a cold sweat.

No one understands.

The Pain.

The unbearable pain.

Words are such powerful weapons.

The hurt and guilt is all too much...

Momma Deena can take care of Roxy and the kids. I don't have anything to live for. All my life. All I have ever wanted was to be loved. Told that I am beautiful inside out. Yet, what did I receive the exact opposite. No one has ever truly been there for me, Darnell left me. My best friend. The only one who I thought would stick around...

The Pain.... It's just all too much... 31 years... 31 years of pain and suffering.

Narrator POV

Kyra stood up and walked to the bathroom. She gazed down at the marks that decorated her forearms. Each one told a story. She looked into the mirror and gazed at her reflection. She despised what she saw. Always had.

She wanted it all to go away.

The Hurt.

The Pain.

The Crying.

The Guilt.

Kyra was physically and emotionally tired.

Reaching in her medicine cabinet she took out bottles of pills...