˗ˋˏ chapter one ˎˊ˗

Meeting Mr.Viantono, and coffee?
⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

I wake up to the sound of my mother's voice, "Lilliana, wake up your father needs you to meet someone today." My mother, Katerina Cassianete tells me while waking me up.

She was practically rushing me to get up. "Good morning mama, what time is it?" I rub my eyes, while asking her, wondering what time it was.

She gives a smile, that I always love to see in the morning. "It's currently 7:30AM, we have two hours to get you ready dear." She says, as she smiles again, and takes my hand gently to get me out of bed.

I don't know who I'm meeting, so curiously I ask her, "Who am I meeting?" She doesn't answer at first, but instead she just smiles, and avoids my question. "Someone special dear." She told me, leaving out any other details.

She does my hair, and wraps a small white ribbon into a beautiful bow. "Stay still dear, I'm going to apply your makeup for you today." She said, even though I can do my own makeup.

After what felt like hours, my mother finished applying the makeup on my face. My eyes shifted to the clock on the wall. Looking at the time and it was already 8:30AM, time flies.

Suddenly I hear my mother's voice, "Lilliana, go put on the dress I set on the sofa." She points to the Dress lying on my bed.

|| how you can imagine the dress <3 ||

I look at the dress, and walk over to my bed

I look at the dress, and walk over to my bed. I then picked up the white dress. It had many ruffles, just how my father liked. "What is the occasion.?" I turn my head, looking at her. She wouldn't buy a dress like this for no reason. Ever.

Suddenly, her mood shifted to a slightly more annoyed mood, "I told you Lilliana, you're meeting someone special. Now, hurry up, and put the dress on. Don't ask me anymore stupid questions." She told me in a rude manner.

"I was just asking." I say quietly.

I take the dress and walk over to my bathroom, to put the dress on. What would she mean by "meeting someone special." It then struck me. Was I meeting my future husband?

After a few minutes the dress was on, and I walked out the bathroom. My mother's eyes lightened,"Oh my Lilly, you look beautiful!" She compliments in an awe, as if she didn't just yell at me.

"Thank you mama." I thank her as she then leads me downstairs, ignoring her mood swing earlier. It was my option in the moment as it was almost time to meet this "special someone."