˗ˋˏ chapter ten ˎˊ˗

- business to attend -

I only left because I knew she was blushing, she's denying her feelings. How adorable. Though, I do I have business to attend.

After a long drive to the compound, I walk into the elevator, and press the button for floor eight. Many eyes are on me. That's what happens when you take over your father's business and people.

I walk into the meeting room on floor 8, twisting the door handle and take a seat. "Well, speak." I say, waiting for one of these men to speak up, how idiotic.

"Well, theres been a lot of mishaps. Sir, the enemies have well messed with some of our shipments." One of my men says, "Well I would believe that you've handled it, or do I have to handle you?" I threaten.

"No, of course not! We've handled the situation, and it was, Rio Sevex, and his men." I don't think we've encountered them in a while, it is quite brave of them to be back after months of staying silent.

"I see, it's been a whole since we've encountered them. Send them a message, note, letter, whatever you want. Just let them know they started something they shouldn't have." I say, before getting up to leave.

What a waste of time, all for those idiots. Rio Sevex is a low life Mafia Guy who can't do shit with his men. With his unstable mind, him and his men will be dead in no time.

It seems none of my men have figured out why they did it though, how unreliable. At least now I can drive back to the place.

I walk back into the elevator, this time pressing the button for floor one, and walk out the compound.
Back to my car, to drive back. I'm in no mood to stay there any longer. The fucking drive here was an hour, that meeting is some shit they could've texted me. But I guess their dumbasses decided it was something they needed me there for.

It wasn't a proper meeting either, not everyone was there. There were no beverages for anyone, and the lighting was bright. Who the hell set up that damn meeting?

|| one long drive later. ||

Finally, I'm back at the mansion. It's quiet, was quiet one of the maids interrupted the silence. "Would you like me to let Miss.Cassianete know you're back?" She asks, "No, it's fine I'll let her know myself." I reply to her, walking away.

____________________________________

Yeah I don't know, I don't know if I'll continue this story but I'll try.! I probably will end up continuing it. This chapter was short, but like I said I'm trying to keep Davian's chapters short. He may sound a bit like an asshole here, but that's the point LOL.

vote please! your votes motivate me. 🎀