˗ˋˏ chapter fifteen ˎˊ˗

- cute

It's adorable how easily flustered Lilliana gets. I'm currently in the shower, cleaning up as she's still processing everything. I've had a long day, but it seems like she's slowly becoming more comfortable around me.

mini timeskip —

I just finished showering, and doing everything I needed to do. I opened the bathroom door, and walked back into our room. She was still sitting there, most likely thinking about what I said earlier.

"Everything alright, love?" I ask her, with a slight grin. "Y-Yeah.." She mutters, hugging onto a pillow. I would like to assume she's ready to sleep.

I walk to the light switch, and turn off the lights. Now the room is completely dark, and she lies down. "Goodnight." I say to her, she doesn't say anything but I don't mind.

—————————

Lilliana was moving a ton in her sleep, she couldn't sleep, but once she did she moved right into my arms just like the other night. It's amusing how surprised she is in the morning.

"Morning love." I look at her tired, sleepy eyes. Today should be a day where I don't have to go to the compound, which means she's stuck with me today. "Morning." She says, rubbing her eyes trying to wake up.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her, as she nods. "I'll make you breakfast then, you stay here." I get up out the bed, and make my way to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

I'm making her waffles because, I hate pancakes. I don't care what anyone says, pancakes are absolutely disgusting.

After a while, the breakfast is ready. I grab her a glass of orange juice, and head back to our room to give her breakfast.

I opened the bedroom door, and her eyes light up as she saw the tray. "I didn't know you could cook." She said, which makes me smile. "There's plenty of things you don't know about me love, but don't worry you'll learn plenty about me." I say, as I see a blush on her face.

I won't say anything about that to her, since she's eating. I don't want her to ruin her breakfast.
____________________________________

HOW THE FLIP DOES MY STORY ALMOST HAVE 3K READS, AND A 144 VOTES?! Thank you so much you guys!!

I wasn't expecting to come back on this app to see my story with that update, it makes me so happy to see people enjoy my story!

Vote for this chapter please! :)
____________________________________