˗ˋˏ chapter four ˎˊ˗

' I did what I needed to.' ꒷꒦
______________________

"What do you mean, you killed another person?! I get this is mafia business, but you killed a person for being rude. How are you certain she'll fall in love?"
Dante, my good friend, and one of the members in my Mafia, asks.

"I don't need any second thoughts Dante, I'll get her to fall in love. She may not remember her childhood, but I certainly remember ours. I fucking need her, I'd rather die than have her hate me." I tell him, I'm dead serious about this.

Dante looks at me with shock, "you're telling me, you've rejected everyone for this girl? Are you insane?!" This fucker can be really annoying. "I'm insane for her." I say, and he just stares. "You wouldn't understand, Dante." Slow ass.

"I'm not sure I would want to understand Davian." He says, and then we hear a knock on my office door. "Come in." I say, as the person who knocks walks in. "I've figured everything out." Adrian says, as me and Dante look at him. "Take a seat Adrian."

"For the past seventeen years of Lilliana's life, she's been abused by Lucian. Or in other terms, her father. Her father was an alcoholic, and has cheated on Katerina Cassianete, her mother and his wife. Katerina was also sold off to him, just like how Lillian's is being sold off." Adrian explains some parts of Lilliana's life. I want to rip Lucian's head off.

It's not surprising, you'd basically expect it, "keep going." I assure him, as he then continues. "After he would sleep with the women, then he'd kill them off and take whatever money they had. It seems he is obviously a cruel man." Adrian finishes saying, "Hm, I see. Fine job Adrian, you're free to leave now. Make a request to see Lilliana." I tell him, just before Adrian leaves, and he nods.

Dang looks at me. "Again?" Dante wedding asks, "why is that a question?" I ask, and he thought about it. "How much you wanna bet wedding she'll say something, before going." Dante questions me, "shut the fuck up." I say pointing a gun to his head. "Damn, calm down Viantono." Dante says, as I put the gun down. "See your ass later idiot." I say leaving the office.

"Bitch." I hear Dante murmuring to himself. I take the elevator down, and head outside to my car.

|| thirty minutes of driving later ||

I knock on the front door, and see Lilliana in her pajamas. "Oh my, Mr.Viantono we weren't even bc  expecting you. If we knew we would've dressed Lilliana up." One of her helpers say, which I didn't even know she had any helpers. "No need, just have her put on something nice" I say, as they nod and go to dress her up.

I can see Lillian looks at her mom for help, but her mom doesn't seem to care much, Strange. Innocent Lilliana doesn't even know what'll come once we're married, damn I'm going crazy for her.
__________________________

ahhh, I know this chapter is short but I promise next one will be extra long. 🌷

recommendations appreciated <3

How do you guys feel about this chapter? Please vote if you like it. ( to vote press on the star at the bottom! ) eat all your meals please! <3