˗ˋˏ chapter nine ˎˊ˗

- a nice shower
____________

After grabbing my clothes, I look around the closet. It was more of a walk in closer. The closet must've been bigger than the bathroom, and bedroom combined. Davian had lots of clothes.

After a few minutes of looking around the closet, I eventually ended up walking back into the bathroom, and shut the closet doors. Turning on the shower.

The water felt nice, and felt nice to have a warm shower after a long day. I used one of the soaps in the shower to wash my body.

That was probably one of the nicest showers I've had. The water wasn't too hot, or too cold. The shampoo, and conditioner felt nice. I turn off the water, surprised I knew how to work the shower.

After I showered, I grabbed a towel and dried my hair. Eventually I heard the bedroom door open, I could it was Davian. I doubt anyone would have the guts to go into his room without permission.

"Lilliana." I hear him say, I was still drying my hair. "I'm in the bathroom.." I reply, looking at the door handle to see if the door was locked. It was, thank goodness I had some common sense.

"I assume you showered, judging from the scents." He claims, and he was right. "I'm drying my hair right now.." I say, waiting for him to say something back. "Well, I'll let you finish then love." He then says as I hear someone close the bedroom  door.

I can't tell if he's gone, or if he's still here. I hope he left the room, but I highly doubt that he's gone. I continue to dry my hair, and then afterwards I put some comfy pajamas on.

I take a deep breath before opening the door, hoping and praying he left the room. My prayers clearly weren't answered. "I must say love, you take an awfully long time to shower." He teases, I have no response to that.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask, he lets out a small laugh as I ask that. "It's not suppose to mean anything offensive love, trust me." He says crossing his arms and leaning on the wall.

I tilt my head at his response, I must say whatever he was doing right now was certainly attractive. And he knows it is. I hate how charismatic he is, he's not awkward with others at all. I don't know how he does it.

For a few minutes, the room was completely silent. He was making eye contact with me, and it was hard to look away from his gaze. Finally, he broke the silence in the room.

"Love, are you going to say anything or will I be doing all the talking?" He asks, I'm scrambling for words on my mind on how to respond to that question. "I don't know what to say.. I'm not very talkative.?" I say, his eyes were still locked on mine watching and analyzing my every move.

"I see, well I do have a bit business to attend to. Just wanted to check up on you." He couldn't have attended his business while I was in the shower?! "Oh.. uhm, okay." I say, as he finally leaves.

After he left, I could feel my face heating up. There was a bright shade of red on my face. My goodness. Was I really blushing? Was I really getting that flustered over something so little?
_________________________

— it took me long enough to update, lol. Anyways happy early new years everyone! I hope everyone has an amazing 2024.

Thank you so much for 900+ reads! And 75 votes. I never would've thought I'd get this much! <3

— if you liked this chapter, please vote! It helps me get motivation to continue writing! I appreciate everyone's patience on my writing. 🤗

Eat your meals, they're very important! Have a nice day, or night my lovelies. 🎀
____________________

12/31/23 🪷
__________