˗ˋˏ chapter eight ˎˊ˗

'our bedroom'
____________

I don't know my way around this place, so you can imagine how lost I was. I bumped into a maid, she didn't look mad tho, I wouldn't want a bad impression on anyone.

"My apologies for bumping to you." I say to the lady I bumped into, she had reddish, orange hair. "No worries, you look lost. You must be Miss Cassianete?" She says, smiling at me.
"Oh, yes I am." I smile back at her. "All the maids have been talking about you, I'm Amelia."

"Are you lost in the place?" Amelia asks, waiting for my response. "Very." I reply, "You'll eventually find your way, I was lost when I first started working here." Amelia says.

"Oh, I've got to go back to keeping the mansion clean." Amelia says, running off. "I see you've met Amelia." I turn to see Davian, no wonder she ran off.
As I turned around, Davian walks towards me.

"Still lost, even after that tour?" He asks, but not in a questioning way, more of a teasing manner. "very.." I say looking up at him, as he looks down. His height will never fail to amaze me. Something felt different, I'm not sure what though.

His eyes weren't cold, as I thought would be. I could tell he was a cold and distant person, what is there to expect from a mafia leader though?

Minutes of silence went by of us just making eye contact, no movement, not one slight movement. His hands were in his pockets, and mine were by my sides. I could feel my face heating up, and then finally Davian said something.

"You'd probably want to go to our bedroom, come on." Davian walks off, as I followed. He was a fast walker, me on the other hand I enjoyed taking my time. "You're a very slow walker Lilliana." He teases, "you're a very fast walker." I say back to him.

it takes a minute or two, to get to "our" bedroom since it was upstairs and we were downstairs. Davian opens the double doors to the bedroom, as he opens his rude mouth, "Try to remember where our room is love."  How funny, "not my fault this place is big." I claim. "You certainly right, but I'm sure you'll learn your way around here." He says before leaving, and closing the doors.

But just as he was about to close the door, I heard him say "Your clothes are in the closet, you can change. I heard your screams while your maids were dressing you up." well, fuck.

At least my clothes were here, I walk into the bathroom since I didn't see a closet, and just as I thought there was a closet in the bathroom. A very big closet, how many clothes did this man own?

The closet was divided into two sections, one side for my clothes, and another for his. It's been one hour and my clothes were already hanged up? That would've taken me hours.

Thanks to his tall height, I couldn't reach the top, where all my pajamas were hanged up. Great, I looked around and saw a steeping stool. Oh wow, this is just bullying. Whatever.

I take the stool, so I could grab a pair of pink silk pajamas, and then I put the stool back to where it originally was. I'm glad they hanged up my clothes, so I wouldn't have to.
________________

that's all for this chapter 🎀
vote please! -*' to vote press on the star at the bottom! '*- { recommendations appreciated! }

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

-*' if you have any questions, feel free to ask me privately or comment! '*-

thank you for 600+ reads, and 40+ votes!! I appreciate you guys sm. <3

Eat your meals please, they're
very important!! 💗
______________