˗ˋˏ chapter twenty-two ˎˊ˗

Comforting.

Davian hasn't been home for seven hours. Is it bad I missed him? I want to know what he's doing that is taking so long, but I already have an idea. Which included blood, and murder.

Blood scares me, because of my father. I still love my father, even if he was a bad man. I don't think I'd ever go back to him though, not even if I had the choice.

I was zoned out thinking about things when Davian walked in. I heard a click, but I was too zoned out to focus. First thing I noticed was the blood on him, and his facial expression.

His face displayed two emotions anger, and irritation. He closed the door, being partially harsh while closing it. He's obviously in a bad mood, and I don't know if I should console him or not.

A couple minutes later, Dante walks in the room. Was everyone just walking in? I guess so. Dante's eyes shift towards me, and he waves. "He's in a bad mood, and I don't know why. Don't try to comfort him, I already tried that. All I got was a gun to my head." Dante tells me, as I nodded.

He then walked out, and I still think I should comfort him. Or at least attempt to comfort him, I might end up with a gun to my head too though. Fuck it.

I got off the bed, and followed Davian to the bathroom. Weird way to comfort him, but whatever. Once I walked in there were several different items on the ground.

He had his suit jacket on the ground. Which left him in a dress shirt, and slacks. He turned to looked at me, I could see his gaze soften a bit.

Didn't seem like I'd have a gun to my head. "Are you okay.?" I asked Davian, as he nodded. That was the dumbest question I've ever asked. "I'm fine, just annoyed." He told me.

I walked closer to him, "I think you're more angry than annoyed, Davian." I noticed his hair got messed up, it looked better like that in my opinion. He groaned, "it's whatever."
_________________

After helping him clean up, and finally getting him to change. He seemed to be in a slightly better mood. "Perhaps you should apologize to Dante, for putting a gun to his head." I suggested, which got me a glare from him. "Fuck no." He quickly shut down my suggestion.

I rolled my eyes at him. He's gonna apologize whether he likes it or not. I grab his arm, and drag him to the kitchen. He follows along as I dragged him to the kitchen, in hopes of finding Dante.

There was Dante, in the kitchen. Just where I expected, why is he always in the kitchen? I should ask Davian that. "Davian why is Dante always in the kitchen?" I ask Davian.

He tilts his head down slightly, his eyes narrowing as he looks at me. "Because Dante is a fucking fatass." Davian insults, making sure Dante heard, loud, and clear. "Dickhead." Dante replied, in a sassy tone.

I rolled my eyes at them, "I think Davian has something to say to you, right Davian?" I say, looking right at him. Hoping he wouldn't disappoint.

Davian groaned, folding his arms. I noticed his muscles flexing as he did that, "I apologize.. for putting a gun to your head." He told Dante, who seemed happy to hear an apology.

Dante also seemed surprised, "getting an apology from you was not on my agenda." Dante said, "but I forgive you." He added, with a playful smile. Then he received a deadly glare from Davian.
___________________________