˗ˋˏ chapter thirteen ˎˊ˗

- his pov of last chapter -

While she was asleep, she just so happen to wrap her arms around me. I must say, I wasn't expecting it. Although I'm not mad, it's rather cute.

She slept peacefully, and for once she didn't look upset she had to live with me.

The realization when she woke up was entertaining, she was so surprised. She denied having a nice sleep, though we both know that was a lie.

Sadly, our time had to come to end seeing as I had businesses to attend at 8AM. It's a stressful life, but also adventurous. The adrenaline is crazy.

After I got ready, I could see Lilliana staring at me. So I decided to tease her a little. But before all of that, she got a few messages she looked annoyed reading the messages. I wonder why.

I left at 8AM, Lilliana was just sitting there. She was practically staring into the wall, but I don't think she noticed.
____________________________________

|| 8:15AM, at the compound ||

After what feels like fifteen minutes, I arrived at the front entrance of the compound. I wasn't looking forward to work today, seeing as it was my day off but can't do much when you do the work I do.

As I walk in multiple people greet me, from women to men. Most of the women were just looking to hookup, annoying. The men? They just don't look forward to dying anytime soon.

I ignored all there greetings, and just headed straight to the elevator. The compound is a big building, and there's about eight floors. I was not going to walk all those stairs.

Once I entered the elevator, I pressed the button for floor seven. Now all there was to do was wait til I was on floor seven.

As always, I'm here for a few hours just to have a meeting to discuss 'important matters.' I stood in the elevator for about two minutes before arriving to floor seven.

The compound was packed today for some reason, seeing as it was mostly everyone's day off.

I walk to the meeting room, and once I entered there was everyone waiting for me. "There you are Mr.Viantono, we were waiting for you." One of the men say, "Well, now that I'm here let's get on with the meeting shall we?" I say, taking a seat at the end of table.
____________________________________

How do you guys feel about the new cover? I'm very changed it like twice but oh well ..

Thank you guys for being patient, and waiting for me to upload chapter thirteen! I apologize in advance for taking so long. This time I have no excuse, just lack of motivation.

VOTE PLEASE! Votes are super appreciated. :)

Thank you so much for 94 votes, and 1.83k reads! I appreciate you guys sm! Do you guys think I should continue this story? 💞
____________________________________