˗ˋˏ chapter eleven ˎˊ˗

- peace, or not? -

The place was silent, it felt peaceful. It was like that for a few hours, until I heard the door handle open. He was back, and my peace was ruined.

"Miss me?" I hear Davian say, before responding I thought about my response. "No, I didn't." He rolls his eyes, as I sat in the bed my eyes followed him around as his presence was walking around the room.

He was walking towards the bathroom, that's when I decided to take my eyes off him, and focus on what I was doing. I have no interest in whatever he does after his 'business.'

I flip through the pages of my book, as the showered is running.  I will admit, Davian isn't ugly, I'm lucky I wasn't forced to marry someone ugly, in-fact he was the opposite of ugly. I don't know why I'm thinking of him right now, is it because he's showering? Probably, I'm getting weird feelings from my thoughts.

As I continue to read through my book, and Davian continues to shower eventually, Davian finishes his shower. I read through about thirty-seven pages of my book, so his shower was an estimate of thirty minutes. I was hoping he'd take longer, so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

He walked out of the bathroom after around ten minutes, the atmosphere in the room got tense. He glanced at me a couple times, before finally speaking.

"What've you been doing while I was gone love?" The words came out his mouth like nothing, him calling me love made me a feel a way I can't describe. "I was reading my book. Why do you ask?" I ask him, I knew why he asked I'm just trying to make conversation.

He pauses for a second, to think about his response. "Is it so bad I'm curious to what you like to do in your free time? Or would you rather we talk about something else?" He answers my question, his hair being wet and messy. His hair looks better messy, in my opinion.

What do I say to that? It's really not a bad thing to just try and make conversation. "No, it's not a bad thing." I say, not having another thing in mind to reply with. "Good, what are you reading?" He asks, as I lift the book to show him what I was reading.
He nods, with a straight face. There was some sort of emotion, he wasn't heartless. Congratulations to him.

I grab a bookmark, and put it on the page I left off. Davian walks over to the bed, where I was and he grabbed his phone. "Well, what are you doing?" I ask out of curiosity, the words had left my mouth when they were just suppose to be thoughts in my head.

"Nothing much, I'm texting a friend." He says, "You have friends?" I ask, it was a genuine question, I didn't think he'd actually have friends. "Yes, love I have friends. His name is Kaiser." As the words leave his mouth, the name he said had felt familiar to me. I'm not sure why, but they did. It rang a bell in my head, it was weird.
____________________________________

That's all for this chapter guys! 🎀
Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I guess that's what happens when you're reading. Lmk if you liked this chapter!

Eat your meals please, they're important. 💞
VOTE please! Comment if you want to, I want to read your thoughts about my story! ^^

If you didn't know, I have a TikTok account : @ccyberwrites, or maybe you came from TikTok. I also have small stories on my TikTok, so if you have so free time check out my TikTok! :D
____________________________________