˗ˋˏ chapter two ˎˊ˗

protective much?
______________

I was out of options, I couldn't fight him. He was twice my size, if not twice more. I got in the car, and I don't understand why he is acting like this. We aren't even married yet? I don't know who he thinks is, and I don't want to know who he is.

The whole car ride was silent, that didn't really matter to me. Once we got to the house, he finally spoke, "don't go out without a bodyguard." What did he just say? Bodyguard? I don't need one.

"What, why? I don-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he said anything. "Are we not seeing the same things, don't go without a bodyguard, or don't go at all." He said, his eyes daring me to no comply.

Overprotective much?

I walked inside, and just went to my room. Twenty minutes later, I heard a knock on the door, it was my mother. "Come in." I say as she twists the door knob, opening the door. "You should start packing dear, I'm sorry about all of this. Please don't be mad at me dear." She told me.

I sighed, how can I be mad at her? "I don't think it's your fault. I'm still mad you didn't tell me about it." I tell her. getting ip to pack, and she helps me start packing up all my clothes.

After a few hours of packing, everything was packed. Clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories, and others. I wasn't ready to move out.

It's now 9:47, I think I'll head to bed, and start my nightmare tomorrow.

I changed into my pajamas and took all my makeup, with a cotton pad, I don't even need this makeup. I don't want the makeup either.

I spent about fifteen minutes doing all of that, and the more I think about the wedding, the more annoyed I get. I don't even get to help design, or decide anything for the wedding either.

I decided to head to bed, and decide everything else in the morning.
____________

I didn't even feel like I was sleeping last night, "Lilliana wake up we have to prepare you, the wedding is in seven days!" My mother yells. "Seven? Seven days, I thought I wasn't until another two weeks?!" They said two weeks.

"Well, your future husband demanded us to change it to next week." Oh, of course he did. "Well it's in seven days, what are we suppose to even do? You both won't let me do any planning." I say, a little annoyed.

"We'll go wedding dress shopping today Lilly." My mother said, "Oh, today.?" I didn't really want to go.
"Yes today, hurry up and get dressed." She says before leaving my room.

I decided to go and put on a simple, and plain baby pink dress. It had some bows on it.

 It had some bows on it