˗ˋˏ chapter seventeen ˎˊ˗

- gifts

Dante, and another girl whose name is Ella. I assume Dante and Ella are together. They compliment each other really well.

"You two compliment each other well, it must be nice being Mr.Viantono's fiancé?" Ella suddenly says what I was thinking, except it was about me and Davian. Is she reading my mind?

Davian stays silent with a stoic face. "Oh, uhm.. thank you. It's definitely something." I mess around with my hands, and Davian can tell I was nervous. "Let's go." Davian says, grabbing my hand and walking out as Dante, and Ella follow behind us.

Davian open the door to the passenger seat of the car for me, giving me a look that told me to get inside. So I did, and then he got in the driver's seat. Ella and Dante also get inside the backseat, and Dante put his hand on Ella's thigh.

I wonder how they got together. Davian starts the car, and drives to the mall. I have no idea which mall he decided to choose, so I guess we'll just wait and see.

- timeskip -

After around twenty three minutes of driving, and no one speaking we arrived at the mall. It was a mall I hadn't been to yet, they had recently built it. "Have you been to this mall yet love?" Davian asks me, as I shake my head. "I never had the time, have you?" I look at his hand which was still holding mine. 

"Of course." He put my hair behind my ear, which makes me blush. "Awe, he even calls her love. Dante why can't you do that?" Ella rolls her eyes at Dante, "Because whenever I try to say something cute to you, you fucking hit me like I just took your food." Dante says, also rolling his eyes.

"Okay, fine you win." Ella laughs, and so does Dante. Their relationship is a mixture of cute, and crazy. "I always win." Dante shrugs, and then Ella attacks him in a playful way.

"Enough you two, let's head to one of the stores already." Davian says, sounding annoyed. He then walks towards one of my personal favorite designer stores, Dior. It's like he knew it was my favorite.

As soon as we walked into Dior, Davian walked towards the cashier. "Do you have the gift prepared?" He asks the cashier, with a face that could make any person feel uncomfortable.

"Right here, Mr.Viantono." The cashier says, handing him a big bag, and a medium sized bouquet of beautiful light pink colored tulips. He remembered I liked tulips, oh my god. He handed me the bouquet, and the bag. "How do you still remember that I like tulips.?" I ask him, as he smiles.

"You can't be in a happy relationship if you don't know what your significant other's favorite flower is, love." He says, he never fails to surprise me. Ella looks like she's gonna cry, and Dante looks like he already knew about the gift. "Damn, now I see why all the maids envy you." Dante folds his arms being dramatic.

"Excuse you, I'm right here dipshit." Ella's voice makes Dante unfold his arms immediately, "uhh, what did I say? I didn't say anything!" Dante said, nervously as Ella looks like she's gonna commit homicide.

I open the bag to see and a pretty Dior bag. I loved it, "Thank you Davian." I look up at him, with a light smile and he smiles back at me. It's obvious now that he's a gift giver. I don't mind tho, I love the bag.

Example :

Davian is clearly observant

Davian is clearly observant. That's probably something I need to work on, I don't really observe people. Which I really should.
____________________________________

THANK YOU FOR 3,000 READS OMGG!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I sure enjoyed writing it. What is your guys favorite flower? Mine are tulips as well ;)

Vote please, I appreciate it! :D

I have state testing in two weeks. :/
____________________________________