˗ˋˏ chapter six ˎˊ˗

'Moving In unexpectedly'
_____________________

"Well? What are you supposed to be showing me, Dante." Davian says, looking at Dante with a cold expression. "Well, we found that information about The García's." Dante says, and Davian nods.

"Well, tell me later. Or message me." He says before grabbing my wrist, and leading me away.

It stayed quiet, until he lead me to a bedroom. Which I assume is his room. "This is our bedroom." Davian says, I don't know what to say to that.

Would've been nice to ask, if I wanted a separate room.

He doesn't say much, but I'm not sure what to expect when it's him. "Well, do you have any other questions Lilly." He says, "I thought I would be moving here, for a another week or so." I say.

"Change of plans, love." First, it was 'Tesoro,' now love. This oddly doesn't feel weird..

"Your things will be here tomorrow. As for now I suppose you'll have to use one of, my clothes." He says.

Davian walks to his closet, it was filled with many clothes. He took at white shirt, and handed it to me. "It definitely will be big on you, love." He said, I took the shirt and didn't say anything.

"Well, I'll see you after your shower." He says, before I close the bathroom door. I want to die being here.
I turned on the shower, time to take a hot shower.

Surprisingly, he knew what products I used. That's not weird at all.. I grabbed the shampoo, and washed my hair. After that, I did everything else a person could do during my shower.

I turned off the water, and grabbed a towel. I slightly dried my hair, using the towel. I put the towel down after I was finished with it, looking at Davian's shirt.

Do I really want to? Not like I have a choice, I'll just wear the shorts I had on under my dress, from earlier. I take his shirt, and put it on.

I sighed, as I twisted the door handle.

"That was quite a long shower." He says, he was sitting on the bed holding his phone. Which looked twice as small, as his hand. "Yes, it was.." I reply.

The part that I wanted to avoid the bed. I climbed on the bed, right next to him as well. Not intentionally at least.. I checked the time on the alarm next to the bed.

|| 9:47PM ||

I feel tired, I might as well try to fall asleep. I can't be bothered by this forever. I lay down, Davian has one blanket. Who sleeps with one blanket? I guess him at least.

"Sleeping so soon?" He asks, "Yes todays felt like a long day.." I say grabbing the blanket. "Sleep well Tesoro." He says, I'm trying to ignore him. I shouldn't, that's mean. Not to mention, I'll be marrying him.

I doze off into a deep sleep, eventually I hear Davian lay down. I assume he is sleeping now.
_______________

|| TIME: 6:10AM ||
______________

I wake up feeling myself hugging something, OH MY. I don't know what I did in my sleep, or what Davian did, but all I know was we are basically hugging each other.

I'm going to try and get out his arms, let's just say I didn't get far. Why did I even try? I might as well go back to sleep, no point in trying.

I fell back asleep for another hour or so, by the time I was awake Davian was in the bathroom. Most likely showering. Wonder what I'll do today, I don't have my phone.

I hear the bathroom door open, "Morning Lilliana." Davian tells me. "Morning." I say back. He smiles at that, weird.

"Your stuff is here, you can change now love." He says, I get out the bed and walk to my clothes. Never have I thought I'd be so glad to see my whole wardrobe.

I take a pair of white fluffy shorts, and a light pink long sleeve top. It's not too cold, but better to be safe than sorry.

I walk to the bathroom with my clothes, and before I change I brush my teeth as well as brushing my hair. Might as well put it in a clip since my things are here.

My father probably got plans changed so I would be out the house faster. I want to say he's a prick, but he's my father. I look at myself in the mirror, thank god I have my clothes.

I toss Davian's white oversized shirt in the basket next to the bath.

I opened the bathroom door, and see Dacian standing there. "I would hope you're happy to see your clothes, love." He says, looking down at me. It's really not fair how tall he is, I thought 5'5 was tall clearly not as tall as that tho.

At least my height is average.

"Well, love we have places to be. Come on." Davian says, walking out the bedroom door. I follow him, I rather make my life here easier. I fear it's already easy for now.
__________

that's all for this chapter 🎀
vote please! -*' to vote press on the star at the bottom! '*-  { recommendations appreciated! }

Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I would hope so, it's almost 2AM, and I have school. Send help, I'll be falling asleep in class.

-*' if you have any questions, feel free to ask me privately or comment! '*-

thank you for 300+ reads, and 24 votes!! <3

Eat your meals please, they're
very important!! 💗
______________