˗ˋˏ chapter twenty ˎˊ˗

mischief.

One of Davian's hand is on my neck, and his hand placement is driving me insane. His hand is on my waist, firmly under my shirt. I wouldn't be able to remove his hand if I tried. He has a wide smirk on his face, that leaves me in thought.

I feel like I know what's about to happen next, or perhaps he is just teasing me. I'll admit he's scaring me a little, and by a little I mean a lot. His hand moves farther down from my waist, to a particular part of my body.

His hand is gentle, and slow. I feel my body shake as his hand moves closer.  He seems to notice my body shaking as well. His hand that was once on my neck traveled to my chin, lifting my head up. Which exposed more of my neck.

Suddenly, he spoke, "remove your shirt ." He told me, and I looked at him. He gave me a look, that made me slowly take my shirt off. He then took his shirt off as well, revealing his body. It was all muscle. Oh my fucking god.

He shot me another smirk. I hate that smirk, and love it at the same time. How is that possible? I don't know.

He then pushed me gently down on the bed grabbing my wrist, and he held them above my head. He had a mix of lust and love in his eyes.

This will be an interesting night.
______________________
TIMESKIP

I wake up and I feel like I'm gonna die, my legs are so tired. Sore as well. I am currently in Davian's arms, and his muscles flex as they're tightly wrapped around my waist.

I feel like I'll never be able to walk again. Davian's hand is running through my messy hair, and I don't even know how he is doing this. The room is still cold as ever.

I don't know what time it is, but I'm assuming it's around 9:00AM. I am now trying to get myself out of Davian's arms. I move around, struggling. I couldn't get out of his arms, on a normal day I could, today I can't.

I sigh, my only way to get out of his arms is waking him up. I don't want to, but I need to. I gently tap on him, and get no response. He's a light sleeper, how is he not waking up?

"Davian." I whisper, softly, trying to get him to just wake up. It takes a while but eventually he wakes up. I don't know how much longer it would've taken if I didn't try to wake him up.

He opens his eyes, his eyes are so pretty. They're not a bright green, almost like hazel. That's what makes his eyes so pretty, he's tired. It's evident from his eyes.

He looks at me, releasing his arms. "I apologize, was my grip too tight?" He asks, and I shake my head. It was tight to be fair, but it wasn't like he was strangling me.

He sits up on the bed, almost as if he doesn't want to get up and start his day. To be fair last night was an eventful night.

It is now 9:17AM. You're telling me it took seventeen minutes to wake this man up? Not to mention he's a light sleeper. Normally he wakes up the minute I start shifting around.

After a good twenty minutes, Davian gets up from the bed. Which means I should probably start my day too, if I can even get up.
______________________

WHAT THE FLIPPPPP!!??

Five-thousand reads, and almost 200 votes?! I WAS GONE FOR TWO MONTHS!! Anyways, I don't really write smut. However, I hope this delivered all your fantasy's, and scenarios. As well as meeting your expectations, if not don't worry it'll get better.

I do plan on writing more chapters after this one, this one took a few days to make. I have also updated the texts on all chapters. I have more plans for those chapters as well, like rewriting soon. ;)

Goodbye my lovelies, I hope to see you return for future chapters and updates. <3
________________________