˗ˋˏ chapter sixteen ˎˊ˗

- going out -

Once again, I wake up in the same position. Only this time Davian seemed more comfortable, and I hate to admit that I was comfortable.

He held my body tight, but not tight enough to cause me any pain. The atmosphere in the room was nothing else, but relaxing. If I had the choice to stay like this forever, I one hundred percent would.

After a few minutes of silence, and just sitting there Davian woke up. For once I woke up earlier than him "Morning love." He removed his arms from my waist.

I barely slept that night, and I was moving a ton. I guess I moved right into his space. My eyes were tired. "Are you hungry?" He asks me, and I nod.
"I'll make you breakfast then, stay here." He gets up from the bed, and walks out the room.

Does he not have any 'special business' today? I'm assuming he doesn't.

Eventually, Davian comes back and he's holding a tray of what looks like a five star breakfast. My eyes light up, "I didn't know you could cook." I say, which makes him smile. "There's plenty of things you don't know about me love, but don't worry you'll learn plenty about me."  He said as I feel a blush on my face.

I swear he always manages to make me blush, even though I don't want him to. Maybe I'm slowly starting to like him. Would it ever get to the point where I would love him? Maybe.

Luckily, Davian didn't say anything about the blush on my face. We haven't had our 'wedding' yet, I'm not sure why he delayed it. I would like to choose a different dress tho, I'm not fond of my dress anymore. I'll talk to Davian about it soon, and see what he says.

This time, I'll fully be able to choose what dress I want. Instead of having to limit my options because of my mother. Sometimes I wish she was brave enough to speak up towards my father, but I'm not anyone to judge. I never spoke up to him, I was scared as well.

"Would you like to go out today, love?" Davian suddenly says, as I jump out of my thoughts. "Go out? But, where?" I ask him, finishing my breakfast. "We could go to the mall." He answers my question, and the mall doesn't sound bad. I enjoy shopping, so I nod in agreement.

"Alright, then it's settled. Be ready in a hour." He grabs my tray, seeing I finished and brings it to the kitchen. It's been a while since I went out. I mostly spent my time in the mansion, on my phone or talking to the maids. Sorry, correction one of the maids since all the other maids despise me. They despise since I'm Davian's fiancé.

I get up out the bed, and walk to the bathroom to get ready. Davian said to be ready in a hour, so I have a long time til we head out. I wasn't expecting him to take me anywhere, but it's a nice gesture. He's probably starting to notice I'm getting more comfortable around him.

He's also been more flirty with me, which always surprises me. It also makes me feel like I'm starting to catch more feelings for him.

I brush my hair, and curl my lashes. I look around for the mascara, and find it in a cabinet on the left side of the sink. After I finished my makeup, and hair I walk to the closet to pick something to wear.
I chose a white dress, with a black bow.

{ example }

Now that I'm dressed, I grab a pair of black YSL heels

Now that I'm dressed, I grab a pair of black YSL heels. I walk out the bathroom to put on my heels, and see Davian in his regular attire. A black suit, with a white dress shirt. He hasn't put on his jacket yet tho.

He looked amazing as always. "You look beautiful love." He says, leaving a blush on my face.

"Let me help you with your heels love." He gently grabs the heels out my hands, and kneels down to put the heels on. Even when he was kneeling down he was still tall.

He put the heels on for me, and he was gentle as well. "There, are you ready?" He asks me, "Yes." I answer, as he smiles lightly at me. "Let's go then." He grabs my hand walking out the room.
____________________________________

I updated early, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote please! :)

Thank you for almost 3k reads. <3
____________________________________