Visions Of Empire: Sindel & Shao Kahn

Shang Tsung: "We will rendezvous at the Isle of Kronika. What did our mysterious allie say?"
Sindel: "She said they've got it covered. But after the New Era, the alliance will be no more."

(Shang Tsung chuckles.)

Shang Tsung: "Everything is falling into place. The fools believe victory is at hand. Their misplaced confidence will be their demise."

(The hologram of Shang Tsung says in front of Sindel.)

Sindel: "Such a pity my daughter embraces their sentimental values..."
Shang Tsung: "Having second thoughts, Sindel?"
Sindel: "Hardly. Kitana courts a peasant and obeys the Thunder God, with Ace and Amora following behind her. They couldn't be bigger disappointments."
Shang Tsung: "One can only imagine. The Isle... do not be late. An eternal empire awaits you..."

(And the hologram of Shang Tsung is gone.)

(Sindel has a wicked smile on her face when someone knocks on the door.)

Sindel: "Enter."

(And Kitana opens the door. Sindel stands up and looks at her.)

Sindel: "Kitana Kahn."

(And bows in front of her.)

Kitana Kahn: "Don't be so formal, Mother."
Sindel: "You are Kahn, Kitana. Command the awe of your subjects! Even me. I shall never tire of greeting you."
Kitana Kahn: "Nor will I tire of calling on you. Our battalion is leaving for the Sea of Blood."

(Sindel goes over to put something in her draw, as Kitana speaks.)

Kitana Kahn: "Queen Sheeva and the Shokan will follow as rear guard. Ace will be on another ship with the Grandmaster, and Amora said she'll stay here. Her head has been hurting lately."

(Sindel nods.)

Sindel: "May I request something?"
Kitana Kahn: "Mother, you don't have to-"

(Sindel gives Kitana the Motherly look.)

Kitana Kahn: "Make your request."
Sindel: "Sheeva- Queen Sheeva risked everything to restore me and Amora. Honor demands that I accompany her into battle."
Kitana Kahn: "Yes, it does. And that display of loyalty is sure to rally the Shokan's spirits."

(Sindel then kneels in front of Kitana.)

Sindel: "Thank you, Kitana Kahn."

(Kitana holds her hand out for Sindel to get up. She takes it, and Kitana hugs her.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Shokan guards walk into the blinded Shao Kahn's Cell, that was in the beasts Pen. He starts waving his hand around, as he groans in pain.)

(Sindel walks towards Shao Kahn's Cell, and as she does, looks at Skarlet, and the Kollector who were locked up in two Cells next to his, and look at the Shokan who are beating up Shao.)

(A Shokan cracks his knuckles.)

Shokan: "Ha! Doesn't know when to quit. Let's finish him."

(They take their knives out, and as they're about to deliver the finishing blow, Sindel uses her Banshee Scream, and kills them.)

Shao Kahn: "Wife. It's you."
Sindel: "Hush, Husband. I'm here."

(And she goes over to hug him.)