Checkmate: Shang Tsung

(Jax, Jacqui, Jax Briggs, Fujin, Nightwolf, Raiden, and Shang Tsung, plus and army of Special Forces and Shaolin Monks, march to the front gate of Kronika's Keep.)

(Revenant Kitana and Liu Kang, watch from above.)

Revenant Kitana: "They are unaware of our army's full strength."
Revenant Liu Kang: "We will unleash hell."

(Back with Raiden and the others, he looks up to see Revenants Liu Kang and Kitana looking back down on them.)

Raiden: "We must capture him, quickly."
Shang Tsung: "Now, Fujin."

(Fujin puts the crown on his head, and uses his Wind magic to break down the gate to Kronika's Keep.)

(He drops to his knees and takes the crown off, panting.)

Fujin: "I need but a moment. Lead the charge!"
Jax: "Go! I'll cover him."

(Raiden nods and he starts levitating in the air with his electricity trickling from his eyes, to his whole body. He slowly starts moving towards the Netherrealm army with his own.)

(The Special Forces/Shaolin army start fighting the Netherrealm army. Both Army's are killing an equal amount of soldiers on both sides.)

(Raiden drops down to the ground, and starts fighting his own Netherrealm demons, with his electric blades.)

(Once he's done, Revenant Liu Kang jumps down in front of him.)

Raiden: "Time after time, Kronika's schemes have pitted us against each other. That cycle must end, Liu Kang."
Revenant Liu Kang: "You will have to kill me."
Raiden: "I would rather save you."

(Revenant Liu Kang starts running toward Raiden, but half way toward him, his leg breaks, making the bone stick out. Revenant Liu Kang cries out in pain.)

Raiden: "By the Elder Gods!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Back on Kharon's ship, Sindel's heel is resting on Kitana's head, making her watch as Shao Kahn broke Liu Kang's leg.)

(Grace and Nimerah meanwhile, are standing off to the side, feeling sorry for Liu Kang and Kitana.)

(Shao Kahn readies his hammer and swings it toward Liu Kang's other leg.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Revenant Liu Kang's other leg breaks as he cries out in pain even more.)

Revenant Liu Kang: "Shao Kahn... He's smashed my legs!"
Raiden: "Shao Kahn?!"

(A ship horn is heard, catching Raiden's attention.)

(The ship is now on land and the ramp is lowered. A head first rolls down the ramp revealing it to be Kotal's.)

(The other Outworld soldiers look up to see Shao Kahn and Sindel, with Grace and Nimerah standing behind them. The soldiers that were not on the ship started chanting Shao Kahn and Sindel's names. They lead the charge, with their now new army following behind.)

(Fujin and Jax look on, seeing all this unfold.)

Jax: "There's the Sindel I remember. And it looks like they found some new Allies... in the Athenians. You know what that means."
Fujin: "No. Circe didn't betray us. She would never betray us to the likes of Shao Kahn and Sindel. They have a bad history."
Jax: "Then how the hell did her own people join them?"
Fujin: "I don't know, but anyway, we can't figure this out now. There's no rest for the weary. Hold on to me!"