Endgame: Amora & Circe

A Few Hours Earlier:

(Amora is walking through the hallways. Her head was still hurting, but not as much as it was before. She was on her way back to her room, when she saw some Shokan walking Johnny (young) and Cassie Cage, as well as young Sonya, through the halls.)

Amora: "Earthrealmer's?"

(She whispers to herself.)

Amora: "What are they doing here?"
?????: "I don't know, but let's find out."

(Amora jumps, and throws a punch toward the direction of the voice. The voice belonging to Circe.)

Circe: "Sorry."
Amora: "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be helping battle Kronika?"
Circe: "I could ask you the same thing. Why didn't you go?"
Amora: "My head was hurting."
Circe: "Well push through the pain so we can find out what's going on Downstairs in the Beast Pen."

(Amora nods, and the two quietly follow the Shokan Warriors to the Beast Pen.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(The two were hiding behind a wall, as the Shokan pushed Johnny, Cassie, and Sonya toward a cell

(The two were hiding behind a wall, as the Shokan pushed Johnny, Cassie, and Sonya toward a cell.)

Johnny Cage: "I don't know why you guys have suddenly turned on us, but when we get free, imma beat your asses up."
Kollector: "I'd like to see you try."

(He laughs, as he stands back and watches them put the Earthrealmers in the same Cell Sheeva was in. Sonya quickly checks her pulse.)

Cassie: "So what you kill Sheeva, so you can get the Shokan on your side to steal the Hour Glass?"
Kollector: "The plan was to get her on board, but she refused so she forced the Empress's hand."
Sonya: "But she's not dead. She's breathing, but barely."

(Over where Amora and Circe were.)

Amora: "The Empress being my mother?"