xix. Fond

jungkookie__

Liked by kth30 and others jungkookie__ rather be sleeping rn

jungkookie__ rather be sleeping rn

View all 5 comments
...

soyeonp you mean like always

min.yoongi me too me too

hoseok_jung18 What a cutie 😍😍💯

parkjimin i went blind why is this picture so bright

seokjin Then go to sleep

WHILE SATURDAYS MEANT movie nights, Fridays often acquainted to study nights together. This study night on a Friday took place in Jungkook's room, vacant with the absence of Jimin and Taehyung who often went home for the weekend as well. Both Soyeon and Jungkook's family oriented roommates provided good use to leave the two estranged students alone each weekend. Estranged might have been harsh, though was a bit of a true statement that had its perks.

Soyeon lay on her stomach, her burning laptop on Jungkook's pillow with an assignment up on her screen. Beside her, at his desk, sat Jungkook wearing his black headphones and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. Going back and forth from his notebook to his laptop relentlessly, Soyeon could tell songwriting was a time consuming, tough hobby that pulled his attention completely, and also away from her.

Which was fine, considering Jungkook looked so handsome with his newly-dyed black head of hair, parted differently and displaying his forehead. The blank white t-shirt he wore stuck to his refined chest, rising and falling gently as he focused on whatever song he was working on. Soyeon almost forgot about her assignment while staring at him as intensely as she was.

Curiously, she crawled her elbows toward him, eyebrows risen as she tried to peek at the words on his notebook. However, she was met with the sight of a tattooed arm sliding over it, covering the markings completely as she looked up at Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" he mused as he pulled his headphones down to the base of his neck.

"Just wanted to see what you were workin' on," Soyeon stated, shrinking back to her laptop, unable to hide the pout on her lips. "Why are you hiding the lyrics?"

"They're a work in progress, and they're horrible."

"I won't judge."

Jungkook let out a hefty chuckle at her stubbornness. "Let's just say it's a surprise, yeah?"

A smile crept onto her lips at the possibilities arising from his statement. A surprise... for me? Her heart thumped at just the thought of it.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone," she hummed instead, turning her attention fully back to her laptop where she scrolled through her typed document, rather blankly.