Blue.

*the next day and they have just brought Lilly home.

JJ had been laying awake all night, his mind going into overdrive. Could this baby be ... his?

He keeps trying to brush it off, it just can't be true. It would be a huge life adjustment for sure. But the thing is he didn't even really know Kiara, they had had an amazing night together but the next day at school ... she'd ignored him, pretended he didn't even exist.

Surely if it was him, he'd know by now, she would've of told him he tries to reassure himself. Wouldn't she?

———————————————————————————

After school Sarah visits Kie at her house.

"So how's it all going" she asks closing her bedroom door.

"Oh my god Sarah it's hard work, like harder then you could ever imagine" Kie answers tiredly.

"I don't know how I'm going to cope with this on my own" she adds

"Well you shouldn't have too" Sarah blurts out.

"I just mean you've got me and ... your parents"

"My mum doesn't even want her here" Kie replies sadly.

"Well.... What about .... Her dad?" Sarah asks nervous to bring it up again.

"Sarah" Kie sighs "I've told you I don't want to talk about it"

"But he could help out! ..... whoever he is. Why the big mystery?"

"Because! He's not my boyfriend, I've barely ever even spoke to him, if people found out we'd slept together...." She puts her head in her hands

"Everyone will think I'm a slut..... that's if they don't already"

"Who cares what anyone else says! Your a teenager you had sex, big deal, everyone does it?" Sarah says trying to reassure her.

"He wouldn't want anything to do with the baby!" A tear slips down her cheek. "Or me"

"Kie you've got to at least give him a chance to do the right thing" Sarah cuddles her.

"Ok fine ...... I'll tell him."

Sarah smiles widely

"But! Only when I'm ready"

"Ok"

"Besides who couldn't want her?" Sarah beams looking at Lilly. She's perfect. And doesn't she just have the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen, just like the ocean"

"Yeah" kiara agrees, but that wasn't entirely true, she had seen them before. Once.
———————————————————————————

*next day at school.

Sarahs completely not focused on school right now, he minds elsewhere. So much so that she doesn't even see the boy that she walks straight into as she rushes to her locker with a handful of books. That are now all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I'm such a clutz" she says crouching down to pick them up.

"No worries" the boy bends down to help her.

She looks up and to her surprise it's ... John B. There eyes lock for a moment and she can't help but blush.

"Here you go" he says standing up passing her the books.

"Thanks"

"Would you ever....." Sarah starts

"John B!" Someone shouts

"Come on we're gunna be late!"

It's pope.

"So I'll see you round" John B says before walking of to meet his friend.

"Sure" she says quietly with a small smile.

"Hey guys wait for me!" Another voice shouts up the hall.

The two boys stop just a few feet away from Sarah and wait for him. JB rolls his eyes at his friend, never on time.

JJ runs up past Sarah to meet them.

"Dude we're gunna be late!" Pope repeats frustratedly.

"Do you have mrs B?" Sarah asks

"Yep" pope replies

"Rotten luck"

"I know right"

"JJ this is Sarah" John B says "it is Sarah right?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah"
She turns to JJ and immediately freezes.

"Erm you ok? Sarah?" JJ asks confused

"Erm ... Yeah sorry I'm good I just ..... have to go"

She rushes down the hall, straight past the lesson she's supposed to be in and goes straight to Kies house.

*knock knock

Kiaras answers the door with Lilly in her arms.

"Sarah? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"It's JJ isn't it? JJ Maybank?" She blurts out.

Kies completely caught of guard by her words. She doesn't say anything, just stands there in shock.

"I'm right aren't I?" Sarah asks. She can tell just by the look on Kiaras face .

"Shhh! My mums just in the next room" kiara whispers.

"So I am right?!"

Kiara sighs "let's go to my room"

Sarah follows her upstairs and closes the door behind them.

"JJ Maybank? Seriously, how? When! Did this even happen?!"

"We'll nine months ago obviously" Kie replies sarcastically.

"How did you even figure it out?" She asks curious to know how Sarah had came to this conclusion.

"His eyes"