Idiot.

"Kie who are we kidding!" He looks back up at her

"We're on borrowed time!" He adds

"What the hells that supposed to mean?!"

"You can't want this" he says defeatedly. How could she want anything to do with a guy like him. She must just be trying to make the best out of a bad situation, because no one in there right mind would choose JJ Maybank to be the father of their child.

"Don't tell me what I want! What happened to 'we're a family' don't you want that anymore?!" She raises her voice.

"I don't know what I want ok?!" He flaps his hands in frustration. He knows he's working against himself here, he wants them both but he thinks it would be best for them to be away from him, he's trying not to be selfish.

"I can't believe your letting him get in your head! I thought you were smarter then that?"

"You should know better then to have any expectations from me! I just let everyone down eventually"

"Well change that! Don't let us down! Because JJ if you turn you back on us there's no coming back from that!"

He stays silent.

"Fine! You want us gone! We're gone!" She yells as she starts to grab all of her things.

"Kie .... Wait stop..." he hesitates. Deep down the last thing he wants is for her to walk out that door.

"No your right! This all happened too fast! We're just pretending to be something we're not, and now it's time for me to go back to reality, back to ..... my parents" she shudders at the thought of going back there, she knows they don't want them either, at least not both of them.

"Pretending?" He asks almost hurt that she'd say that.

"JJ we're playing house! We act like we're in a relationship but we're not! And clearly this isn't what you want so .... I'll leave ... we'll leave" she looks at her baby as her eyes well up.

"Obviously you can come and see Lilly whenever you want. I'd never stop you" she sniffs

Kie feels like at this moment that she's being rejected, he loves lily with his whole heart and she knows that and that fills her with so much happiness. She just almost wishes someone could feel that way about her, that JJ could. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't caught feelings for him these past few weeks, but clearly he doesn't feel the same way. As much as that hurt, she was just just going to have to deal with it. They'd just been thrown together under unbelievable circumstances.

She puts her bag over her shoulder and picks Lilly up.

"Kie wait I'm sorry I don't want you to go!"

"Bye JJ"

And with that she walks out of his bedroom. He just sits contemplating for a few moments but jumps up to follow her but the door slams loudly as he makes it to the front room.

"Fuck!" He throws an empty beer can that was on the side across the room.

Idiot" John B mutters from the couch, he'd heard their whole argument.

"Dude what the fuck was I supposed to do?"

"Stop her?"

"She doesn't want me to?!"

"Is that really what you think?"

"She wanted to go"

"No she didn't!"

"you two are so stupid" he adds

"What?"

"Why can't you just open you eyes JJ!"

"She choose to leave!"

"Because you pushed her away!"

"Dude stop! Don't you think I already feel shit about this, don't make it worse!"

"I just think your an idiot" he sighs

"Yeah I got that!"

"Maybe it's for the best"

"Do you really believe that?" John B asks annoyed

"I don't know anymore man! My dad ... he"

"When are you gunna stop listening to him JJ! He's an asshole! And a shitty father! ... but your not. Don't let that go"

JJ storms out the front door hurriedly. When he sees a sight that breaks her heart, kiara ... sat in the front seat of her car, crying and cuddling Lilly to her chest.

He walks over to the car slowly and opens the passenger door and gets in. Kiara looks over at him surprised. "What now?"

"I'm sorry"

"But.."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Kie, I don't want to push you away it's just sometimes I can't help it, stops me from getting hurt"

"JJ I would never hurt you?"

"I know"

"Please don't go to your parents, I need you"

"But do you want me? You have to want me JJ?"

"Are you crazy? Of course I want you" he smiles

"Yeah?"

"Yes"