Hi.

JJ hopped on his bike and sped round to figure eight. He rode round for a bit, looking for Kiaras car, he knew what it looked like because he'd seen her in it at the party. He finally finds it parked outside a big White House.

He nervously gets of his bike and walks up the front steps.

He takes a few deep breaths.

"Lord please let this be the right fucking house" he mumbles before knocking.

He takes a step back whilst he waits for someone to answer. He wasn't even sure what he was going to say or do when they did.

Fuck this might of been a mistake he thinks to himself. JJ was known to be very impulsive and he was just running on pure adrenaline right now. His heart starts beating even faster when he hears footsteps getting closer.

Suddenly the door opens. It's a women he doesn't recognise. Shit this really might be the wrong house.

"Hello?" The women says confused

"Erm hi .... Mam. I was just..... I was just wondering if I could speak to ... kiara?" He asks hesitantly, half expecting her to say she doesn't know who that even is.

"Ok? What's this about?"

"Oh er .... Catch up homework" he thinks quickly.

"Right, hang on I'll go and get her" she says closing the door again.

This just makes him even more nervous, this is really about to happen. The last time he saw her she was being loaded into an ambulance.

———————————————————————————

"Kiara" Anna burst into her bedroom

"Shushhh" kiara puts Lilly down in her crib

"I've only just got her to sleep"

"Sorry, there's someone at the door for you?"

"What? Is it Sarah? Just send her up mum"

"no not Sarah ..... a boy"

"A boy?" She says nervously, who the hell was it.

"He said it's about catch up homework"

"Mum I can't even begin to think about homework right now"

"Kiara" her mum buts in "you promised me you wouldn't fall behind with your school work.... So go on" she nods to the door. Kiara just rolls her eyes and heads downstairs.

The wait has tripled JJ's nerves.

The door finally opens again, this time a much younger and very beautiful girl was looking back in him in shock.

"Hi" Kie says breathlessly, completely dumbfounded, barely even able to get the word out. She had thought about what this moment would look like over and over again in her head. She was trying to build up the courage to do it herself, but now she was confronted with him standing just a few feet away from her she was at a loss for words.

"Hey" he replies just as anxious.

JJ's unsure what to make of her reaction.

"Can we talk?" He asks

"Yeah, ..... but not here" she steps out closing the door behind her before walking down the porch steps and in the direction of her family's pier ( I don't know what it's called but the wooden walkway that the boats are always at the end of if that makes sense lol). JJ follows her, all the way to the end and sits down next to her.

He hears her take a deep breath and sees her wipe a tear form her cheek.

"I think I can guess why your here" she says Looking away from him and out to the sea.

"I just need to know Kiara"

"The baby?" She asks

"Yes, the baby"

"Ok" she replies

"I just need to know if...." He starts

"The answers yes" she blurts out interrupting him.

He's completely taken aback hearing her saying those words. Yes he'd thought about the possibility, but it's a whole different thing hearing her say them out loud, confirming all the thoughts he's been agonising over for the past week.

"But...." She turns to look at him now "I promise you I had no idea, I didn't even know I was pregnant, i promise, I would've told you"

JJ doesn't even know what to say.

"So ..... I'm a .... I'm a father" he says shakily

"Yes"