Visit.

JJ didn't sleep a wink that night, he couldn't stop thinking about how much his life was about to change. And he couldn't stop worrying that he wasn't gunna be any good at it, what if he fucks up his kids life just like Luke had fucked up his?

After tossing and turning for what felt like forever, he decides to get up and grabs his phone, he wants to text Kiara to ask if he can come and see Lilly again but he doesn't even have her number. Other then the night of the party she really was a stranger to him, just a pretty girl he passed in the hall.

(I am going to do a chapter on what happened at the party I promise x)

And what would she want from him, he has almost nothing to give her, she was too good for him, he didn't stand a chance with her he thinks to himself.

The only option he has was to go back round to her house. He wanted to see his daughter again. From the moment he had layed eyes on her something inside him had changed, shifted. She was the most purest and innocent thing he'd ever seen, he felt it was his duty to protect her.

So he rode round on his bike to figure eight.

He knocks on the door. Shit he hadn't even noticed the time, he'd been awake all night, it's only 6am, they probably won't even be awake.

He turns to leave but to his surprise the door opens.

"JJ?" kiara says surprised

"Hey, I wasn't sure you'd be awake"

"Lilly woke me up like an hour ago so..."

"Oh is she ok?" He says panicked

"Yeah she fine" she smiles "she's a baby JJ, she just doesn't have a very convenient sleep schedule"

"Oh" he smiles back in relief, a little embarrassed that he doesn't know a thing about babies, how the hell was he going to be a father to one.

"Well that's why I'm here .... to see her"

Kiara invites him into the house. Lilly was laying in a small Moses basket in the front room.

"Do you want to ..... hold her" Kie asks hesitantly

"Yeah" he says without even thinking.

"Ok" she chuckles

She gently scopes her up and gives her a kiss on the head before taking a few steps over to JJ, whose now sitting on the couch, and places her into his arms. Kie then takes a seat next to him.

"How did we make her" JJ says in disbelief mesmerised by his daughter.

"I know, she's perfect isn't she" Kie smiles

JJ sits in silence for a few minutes, just taking it all in.

"So have you .... told your parents yet? About me I mean?" He asks

"Have you?" She echoes

"Well...." He looks away "that situations complicated"

"How come?" She asks curiously

"Well I never really knew my mum. And my dad .... Well let's just say he's not a good guy. I live at John B's"

"On the cut?" She asks

"Yeah .... Does that .... Bother you?" He asks quietly, scared of what she might say.

"What? no. Why would that bother me?" She smirks

"Well most kooks hate pogues so.... You might think the same I don't know" he shrugs

"Well there wouldn't be much use in me hating you now. We have a baby, that's so much bigger then that stupid rivalry."

She sounds genuine. He believes her.

"And no, I haven't told them yet"

"Is it because you wish it was someone else, not me, I get if it is...."

"No of course not, I'm glad it's you" she says very quickly, but her own words surprise her. They surprise JJ even more.

"You are?" He asks softly

She nods

"So why then?"

"I'm just putting it of because I know what my mum will do, she'll never leave you alone, interrogate you, it's more for your benefit that I haven't told them trust me"

"But if I'm gunna be involved, they will find out you know"

"I know I just wanna enjoy this a bit longer"