ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 1

Hey! Welcome to the book!

This, if you hadn't noticed, is a Gilbert Blythe x reader, based on the Anne With An E series on Netflix, not the book, unfortunately.

I just wanted to start this off by saying something that will be glaringly obvious, but I believe it to be an important statement:

Anne will be in the story, and have her moments and be- Anne, but Y/N will take a good chunk of her main character moments.

I'm not replacing Anne with Y/N like I do a lot, because of the nature of the plot I have in mind.

I know it sounds lazy, but I will be giving everyone more big plots of my own design anyway. I just think a lot of the ones that Anne has would suit Y/N and her character, with a couple of added twists that are unique to her.

I did this because- well- as my mother would say, I am Anne. And Y/N is heavily based on me, so a lot of the decisions she makes, especially in times of crisis, are similar if not identical to what I would do.

I just thought you should know that before getting into the story-

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

As Y/N is a part of the suffragette (though that particular term wasn't used until the early 1900s) movement, she will be either wearing men's clothes (she is quite poor and it's easier to get second-hand and to work in)
Or

As Y/N is a part of the suffragette (though that particular term wasn't used until the early 1900s) movement, she will be either wearing men's clothes (she is quite poor and it's easier to get second-hand and to work in)Or

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

And also, I think just- this, it sums up the story perfectly.

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

"𝕆𝕙 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟!"

"𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕙, 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝑀𝒾𝒶."

"𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶."

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。