Itachi's mission, Lily's tears

Today was the day.. Today, Itachi finally had to kill his clan. The Uchiha. But there is still one person that he can't bring himself to kill. Lily, his one and only love. She wasn't supposed to be here at all but somehow fate had decided it otherwise. She was the only person who cares about him, so he couldn't hurt her even in today's cruel decision.

But life isn't a story. "Lily..?" The blood on Itachi's hands was hers.

"Was it actually her? That couldn't be, I remember seeing her leave for a mission to avoid this tragedy from happening, why was she here?"

His mind became dark and blurry.

For awhile, Itachi felt his heart was about to stop after realized that he hurted Lily. The very person that showed him the only pure love in this world.

There's no way back now. He had to lie, he had to hurt her. If he won't she'll follow him and Itachi didn't want her following him into this lonely path.

"Pathetic. Is that all you got? No wonder you couldn't save your parents. You're too weak. You weren't able to fight a few thieves. You have no chance against me. Now run like a coward you are."

Itachi saw how her heart broke. She trusted him with a secret and he used it in this way.

"She'll hate me for the rest of her life but that's okay at least I'll know she'll be safe at least."

He was happy about what he did. But he at least knew she would be safe in the village.

-----

It's been four years. Four long years since the Uchiha massacre.

Cold wind blows in the dark night. A moon shines brightly in the sky.

It reminds Itachi of Lily.

Their first kiss under the moonlight. It was romantic, beautiful and full of love.

But all those moments are now in the past. Itachi could never forget how heart broken Lily looked after hearing his cruel words.

After four years since he saw Lily's heart broken, he can't hold it anymore. Even the cold wind now reminds him of Lily. The moon, a symbol of their love, now brings him sadness and pain.

Itachi wants to hold her in his arm. Tell her how sorry he is. To explain that he had to do this. To explain to her his mission. But he can't. She probably hates him now.

He stood there, his face filled with sadness. But then he heard Deidara. "Who cares if we kidnap nine tails jinchuriki? What's her name was? Lily? Pff. Peace of cake. A world will be better off without a monster like her."

Itachi couldn't believe his ears. His vision became red and he activated Sharingun. "What did you say?" Itachi looked at Deidara with cold persing gaze.

Other members quickly noticed Itachi's gaze. "What's the matter, Itachi? This is our mission, you know if we can capture a powerful jinchuriki we'll gain so much power. Why do you care for a stupid monster?!"

Itachi prepares to protest but then it dons to him. "Lily hates me. I shouldn't save her. She hates me so why should I save her?"

-----
Hi it's auteur's notes. I don't know if you liked it or not but please tell me.

I know this one was short but if you like it I promise to make it longer. If you have any ideas I could use you can write too.

New ideas always are welcome.