The Dark Game

Warning!!

In this chapter there's graphic violence. Read carefully.
-----

"Itachi, where are we going?"

"Have little patients, love. Now give me your hand."

Lily chuckled and gave Itachi her arm. The two lovers made their way up the hill, their hands intertwined as they walked. This secluded spot was a perfect place for a picnic, far away from any eyes or ears, surrounded by greenery and nature.

The two of them felt like they were in their own private sanctuary, surrounded by beauty and peace. They found a spot under the shady trees, and spread out a blanket for their picnic. The two lovers sat down together, taking in the tranquil atmosphere of their secluded spot on the hill.

The trees around them were lush and green, their leaves rustling gently in the breeze. The grass beneath their feet was soft and dense, their footsteps causing it to bend and sway as they walked. The air was fresh and clean, the smell of flowers and damp earth filling their nostrils. The sun was warm and bright, the light dappling through the thick branch cover and creating patches of shade. The entire place was a perfect refuge from the rest of the world.

Itachi took her hand and lead her to the base of the tree. He gently helped her sit down under the tree and then sat down beside her. He took her hand in his and look at her lovingly. Itachi looked up at the sky and take in the beautiful scenery around them, and breathe in the fresh air.

He sat up and looked at her. He then leaned in and gently caress her cheek with his hand, and lean down and give her a tender kiss, savoring every moment together.

Lily chuckled at his action. "What was a kiss for?"

"Sorry. I feel.. clingy today." He said as he laid in her lap. He didn't wanted to let go and Itachi had good reason. "By the way. Your mission tomorrow. How long you'll be gone?"

"Not this again." Lily sighs and cups Itachi's face. "Love. You asked that already million times. I'll be gone for 2-3 days. I promise not to get hurt. Now stop worrying."

They have a laid-out picnic mat with their favorite foods and drinks waiting for them. Itachi made sure to bring all of Lily's favorite items, and he set up a romantic atmosphere with candles and fresh flowers. They spend time together in complete seclusion in this secluded area, enjoying their time together and making precious memories.

They played together. Lily made flower crown for Itachi and Itachi braid flowers into her hair.

At sunset, the sun was setting and casting a beautiful orange and golden glow over the scenery. It was a perfect time to enjoy the outdoors together and to sit close to each other as they watched the sunset. Once the sun sets completely, the sky turned from orange to black, and they were left surrounded by the night sky. With only the lights of the candles, they had a romantic scene that was the perfect setting for their final day together.

After all Lily's mission gave Itachi an open window where he could kill his clan and she wouldn't be in danger.

One reason why these two clicked so well is because both of them were held as a genius Shinobi in their field. And while neither of them spoke about it, Itachi's plan knew both.

Lily wasn't a fool. She knew about the relationship between Leaf and Uchiha's. She knew about Danzo's manipulation on Itachi and for months she tried slightly to change his plan. "Itachi? Promise when I come back you'll be waiting for me."