Behind The Smile

Lily was late for the ANBU meeting, rushing through the village in a hurry.

Lily was often late to these meetings, but this one was especially important.

The mission this meeting was discussing was of the utmost importance, and her team needed her there. If Lily missed the meeting, the consequences could be serious.

As she reached the ANBU headquarters, she spotted Itachi nearby. Lily tried to slip past him, silently hoping he wouldn't notice her.

However, her plan failed as Itachi's voice suddenly barked out, "You're late!"

Lily froze. "You missed a whole meeting! Again!" Itachi was annoyed by her lateness.

Lily was nervous and anxious, as she realized that Itachi was going to be grilling her for missing the meeting. She trys to make a run for it.

Itachi grabs Lily without hesitation. "You're not going anywhere."

Itachi dragged Lily outside, his grip on her arm tight and firm.

"Since you missed the meeting, ANBU members decided that it's time to see what you're capable of."

Lily stared at him, a mixture of shock and confusion on her face.

"What? You did not stand up for me? I thought we are comrades."

Itachi's expression remained neutral as he continued to walk.

"Don't argue. We are going to the training grounds."

Lily and Itachi make their way to the training ground, where several other members of the ANBU are waiting for them.

One of the members steps forward with a smug expression and pins Lily to the tree, making it difficult for her to breathe.

Itachi looks calm. "Your task is to fight all members. And win."

Lily struggles to escape but is unsuccessful. Angry and frustrated, she turns to Itachi and asks. "And will you help me?"

However, Itachi remains emotionless and simply shakes his head. "No."

Lily chuckles angrily and starts pushing away Anbu member. "Itachi when I'm done with them I'll bury you alive."

Lily struggled against the ANBU members, fighting with all of her skill and determination.

Despite her struggles, she gradually started to gain the upper hand in the fight, managing to defeat the first member.

With one member down, the remaining ANBU members stepped back, and their smug expressions turned to anxiety and panic as they realized Lily's capabilities.

As Lily fought, her anger and frustration grew, and she wanted to prove to Itachi that she could handle herself without his help.

-------

Lily's head turns towards Zetsu and she struggles in Itachi's grasp.

Lily tries to say something but Itachi covers her mouth with his hand.

Lily's eyes glare at Zetsu as she struggles, wanting to lash out at him.

"Tell that overgrown weed to piss off from our relationship," Lily manages to murmur, her voice muffled by Itachi's hand.