The Longing and the Love

HUGE WARNING!!

This chapter is very very sexual. I tried to go into a lot details so you get 4500 words of pure love. If you don't like it DON'T READ IT. Like seriously don't.

But if you do like it enjoy! <3

*********

Feeling her embrace around his neck, he sighed in relief, feeling the weight of her tender touch and the promise in her words. When Lily told him that she wouldn't run, Itachi felt a surge of overwhelming gratitude and desire flood through him. He knew that she understood the gravity of what they were undertaking, but she was willing to face it head-on with him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer, feeling the warmth of their combined bodies as he whispered fiercely against her ear "Then held on tight, Lily. This won't be easy. But together, we can weather any storm that comes our way."

As Lily held onto him tightly, he pulled her even closer, pressing his mouth against hers in a searing kiss that spoke of their shared past and undeniable future. He felt the hunger in him rise as he felt her return his kiss with equal fervor. With one hand, he reached between them and began to stroke her slender waist, feeling the curves of her body through the thin fabric of her wet clothes.

He broke off the kiss briefly, looking down at her with a predatory gleam in his eyes. In the bathtub... Itachi lifts Lily up so that she was straddling him, his cock pressing against her wet pussy. Her legs wrap around his waist, holding him tightly as they moved together in perfect synchronization.

Feeling the warm water cascading over them both, he would look deep into her eyes, seeing the trust and vulnerability reflected there as he started to thrust into her wet depths, filling her fully with each powerful stroke.

They become one in the steamy confines of the bath, lost in a world of sensations and emotions as they surrendered themselves entirely to each other.

The water in the tub is now overflowing, splashing down onto the floor. The two are so engrossed in their moment that they do not notice the rising water, the temperature and atmosphere becoming even more intimate and sensual.

He would alternate between tender words of reassurance and playful taunts, using both to push Lily further into the vortex of desire that they had created together. As he moved within her wet folds, he would murmur lovingly "My Lily, I've missed you so much. You feel so good around me." And when he saw the way her cheeks flushed with pleasure and embarrassment, he couldn't help but tease her playfully "Look how wet you got for me."

He watches her closely, taking note of her responses and amplifying them, using her arousal to drive him deeper into a frenzy of lust and love for her.

"I need you so much, Lily. Please give me everything you've got."

He would move slowly at first, letting Lily adjust to the feeling of being filled once again by him. As he began to pick up speed, he would speak softly into her ear, whispering words of love and devotion that only served to heighten the intensity of their connection.

"Faster." He would hear her whisper back, and with a growl of satisfaction, he would comply, increasing the pace of his thrusts until they were a driving force that pushed them both towards ecstasy.

His cock would pound into her relentlessly, battering her sensitive walls with each brutal impact, sending waves of pleasure and need crashing through both of them. He would watch her closely, watching her face contort in pleasure and pain as he drove himself deeper into her soul.