Phantom

"Oh Lilith~." A tall blonde hair boy came to the forest where Lily used to hide. "Come puty, come out wherever you are~."

After a while he finds her on abandoned swings. "Lilith~."

"Go away Leo. And you know damn well that ain't my name."

"I know but I like to see you annoyed. It's just privilege of being eldest."

"Why you're here?"

"Well today was really interesting. Some woman said she can see further. She said soon something bad will happen. I don't believe those nonsense. I believe if there is someone with greater power they'll do what's right. But regardless that got me thinking. If there would be something to happen I would want to a way to remember me."

Leo walks behind her. "So stay still brat." Lily doesn't move. She feels Leo talking something and putting on her neck.

It was a necklace. With a locket. She opens it and music comes out of it. Lily looks at it and then suddent panic rush it. She looks at Leo and speaks, "Leo where did you get it?"

"I wished for it. I used my Honmono eyes to wish for it. Some eyes can cast illusions. Other see chakra. Our can bend reality. So why not used my gift?"

Lily closes the locket. "You shouldn't use it."

"Ai. Already did it no way back. Plus look." He pulled out second necklace with a cross. "Not sure if god exists but people people say having a cross might help."

He puts on the necklace. "Now I can remember you. And that I need god's blessings to keep you sometimes out of trouble."

"you're hopeless, brother."

"I know. But if something do happen you have to promise one thing. To never date a boy."

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING? That what you came to tell me?! Oh you better run and pray to that cross I don't swing your ass off."

Leo start to laugh and run as Lily chases him in forest.

Two siblings were always were together. Always helping each other amd protecting one another. Leo helped Lily to even get over dreadful feelings of having demon inside her. He gave her a little fox carved from wood and said, "That big scary fox inside you is the same as this one. Just take care of it and love it. And who knows, maybe it will help you too."

Those memories always were happy and biggest support for her. Even when her village was destroyed and her brother killed.

And after some time her rock became Itachi. And when he asked her out for first time she could never forget his blushing face.

"Lily.. Little Leaf.. Lily. C- Can you.. be my girlfriend?"

Lily just laughed as he looked so cute with his blushing face and stuttering. He was completely different than the man she knew from missions. He was holding out bouquet of roses and covering his red cheeks.

But none the less she took the flowers. "Gladly, love."

Itachi blushed even more as she called him "love". As she chuckled at him and smelled the roses she found a black feather amongst the red flowers.

"What is this?"

"Since you always call me, birdy, I thought I'll put a feather here. This way you'll know that flowers with black feather will always be from me."
--------
The coin is tossed into the air, flipping and turning as it spins. The coins glimmer in the light, reflecting a multitude of colors as it twirls upwards. It spins and spins, as if it were in its own world, separate from everything else. The coin glints and sparkles in the light, spinning with such speed and grace, as if it were a dancer.