You no take my prey

Everyone yelped in shock, even Thistle looked surprised. Tsunami, on the other talon, growled. "Where were you?" she asked, and the rainwing rolled her eyes. "I was here the whole time," she said smugly. She then turned to the rest of the group.

"I am Mandarin. I am a rainwing but not as 'cheerful' as you think, so DO NOT TOUCH ME." she cleared her throat and eyed the rest of the group. "If you think that rainwings are lazy creature that just sleep all day, then think again." she growled, turning to Thistle. 

"You." she pointed a talon at him. "You are judgmental. Watch your back Sandwing, you're not as scary as you think." her scales started to fade into her surroundings, and she disappeared again.

"Um..." Peacemaker stuttered, "I'm Peacemaker? I'm a Rainwing Nightwing hybrid", he explained, showing the undersides of his wings to the others. "I'm Cliff," Cliff offered, "Queen Ruby's son." Bumblebee gasped dramatically, then fell to the floor with giggles. Thistle rolled his eyes. 

"I'm Bumblebee." she said joyfully, "I am from Pantala, and I am really excited to be here!" Dusky smiled, "I'm Dusky." he said simply. "I am a silkwing, so I don't get my wings until my Metamorphis, which is this year, actually." 

Fern shyly waved her talon. "I'm Fern." she whispered. "That's it." Auklet patted her reassuringly on the back with her wing. Mink excitedly jumped up, her eyes shining. "An I'm Mink!" she said importantly, "I like art!" Everyone but Thistle laughed at her energy.

 "Okay!" Tsunami nearly yelled, flying off into the sky, "Let's go hunting!"

Peacemaker shrugged and spread his wings following after Tsunami the others trailing behind him.

Peacemaker rose through the sky, feeling the paper-soft brush of thin clouds parting around his dark wings. A furry smell caught his attention, and he spun to study the ground. There - a small mountain goat nibbling at two scrabbly bushes.

 Peacemaker glanced around, noting that the only dragon close to him was Cliff, drifting on his vast wings silently. This goat's mine then, he thought gleefully. Suddenly he folded his wings and plummeted towards the goat, his claws outstretched.

 The goat saw his shadow and let out a bleating scream, trying to get away from him. Just as he reached the goat, something knocked him out of the air, unbalancing him as he helplessly fell towards the valley below. 

He let out a shout as claws scraped his sides, as he fell towards his death.