Chapter 4

"Lady Aderi...are you alright?" Ari asked as she placed her hand on top of Aderi's. Her tone was full of worry as soon as she noticed Aderi spacing out. She who was spacing out was brought back to earth by Ari's voice.

"A-ah...yes, I guess?" Aderi responded as she stuttered a little at the sudden voice of Ari's.

"What was the duchess thinking?" Jake asked as he let out a groan crossing his arms, he was upset with the whole situation, and so was everyone else in the room of the small waiting room of the courtroom.

"She was the main villain all along..." Aderi thought to herself as she looked down trying to know what her next plan was.

"Aderi...please don't worry, we will find the duchess, once she is found...we will have her executed" Caelias reassured as he patted Aderi's head trying to give her some comfort. Aderi hummed in response.

"So since this happened...I survived Aderi's main death, I did it, but...A new threat has appeared...This is my life now, I am no longer Aria...nor Aderi in the novel, I am Aderi Nova Lacita Callista until the end of my days here...therefore, I can live my life how I want to," Aderi grew more uneasy with her thoughts, it was eating her alive, she is no longer the Aderi in the novel she read years ago, she is now Aderi, the one who is no longer bound with a forsaken story some author wrote on a piece of paper.

This made her more uneasy, about what would happen to her now that the novel has come to an end in the world she is currently in, it's not the original ending but, it still has reached its ending point in the novel, but did it really end there?

What really is the ending of this novel? She has avoided Aderi's unfortunate death written in the novel, but, the story doesn't fully end there, when Aderi died, it's only her story that ended, but not for the other characters, after all, 'Save Me Love' is the love story of Caelias and Ari.

Aderi looked at Ari and Caelias, thinking if their love story needed to be together to reach the story's conclusion, this thought ate her thoughts, and as much as she wanted to deny it, She had fallen for the Male Lead of this world, Caelias.

"Are you really alright, Aderi?" Caelias asked once more in a soft and worried voice of his, Aderi nodded in response even though the thoughts of him and Ari in the original novel started eating at her mind.

Aderi thinks it's absurd to wish she and Caelias could end up together knowing their character a little all too well in the novel. Can the villain just take the male lead from the female lead like this? Sure it's not the Aderi in the novel anymore, but, their roles are still the same no matter where you look at it. She is aware, she is Aderi, the villain of the story.

Can she be selfish and take the male lead for her knowing well enough he is destined to be married and fall in love with another woman in a novel where someone wrote him as a character?

"Leni...she will come back as well" Aderi finally diverse her thinking to Leni, the main villain of her story and life at the moment, she for sure will come back for revenge, but how will she fight her this time? She cannot base the events in her story on the novel at this point already, she already messed up the original plot line when she met Caelias at the market when they were kids.

She suddenly felt angry, and frustrated, both herself and Leni, she lost the real Aderi, who only wanted to be seen by those she called 'parents' she just wanted love, she felt anger in herself because she was so focused on trying to save herself but now that the plot line has been rattled and shaken up, she can no longer know what will happen next.

°
°
°
°
°

2 days have passed since the trial and when Leni revealed her evil schemes, up until now she still hasn't been captured. It left Aderi sleepless and restless, who knows where she is or when she will strike?