Chapter 12

Aderi was soon ready to depart, Lily, Claudia along the rest made sure she looked beautiful, they dressed her in a red dress, complimenting her set of Rosalita jewelry.

The earrings from Duke Callista, the necklace, and earrings from His Highness Oscar. Her hair was curled and placed in a half-up half-down hairstyle.

"You look stunning as always, M'lady! You are like the human Rosalita!" Lily clapped her hands pleased at Aderi's appearance.

"Lily..." Claudia frowned at Lily's statement, as soon as she realized she covered her mouth.

"M'lady! I-i...I promise it wasn't an insult!" Lily waved her hand with a worried expression. Aderi chuckled.

"There, there...I didn't take it as an insult" Aderi looked back at the mirror.

"I'm very fond of these gems..." Aderi tilted her head as she gently caressed her earrings.

"It may be an outcast gem now, but I'm sure they'll find the spotlight once again" Aderi looked back at the two with a soft smile. Lily let out a breath she was holding.

"Now, shall we go ahead?" Aderi gestured for the door with a smile.

°
°
°

"OH MY, DID WE HEAR YOU RIGHT LADY VASILIO!?" One of the ladies who had already arrived for the tea party asked.

"Yes, you heard me correctly, I have invited her ladyship today" Cosette smiled proudly.

"ARE WE FINALLY GET A GLANCE OF THE FAMOUS LADY OF SKITE!?"

"I WONDER IF THE RUMORS OF HER BEAUTY ARE EXAGGERATED!?"

Cosette softly chuckled proudly as she looked at the ladies who were excited to meet Aderi.

"Tsk...what's so special about her" Beatrice rolled her eyes as she sipped her tea, she was in the corner along with her ladies-in-waiting, uninterested in mingling with the other ladies.

A maid went up to Cosette.

"M'lady, Lady Callista has arrived" The maid bowed. Cosette smiled satisfied.

"Seems like she is here, excuse me, ladies...I'll get back soon" Cosette excused herself before following the maid.

"I'm so nervous m'lady!" Lily clutched her hands together, she looked so nervous compared to Claudia who looked calm and collected as always.

"Calm down, you managed to survive in the palace," Aderi joked trying to lighten the mood.

"But, this is different, m'lady! Tea parties are dangerous, especially when you have those nobles who will always find fault in every one of your actions!"

Aderi chuckled at Lily's response.

"Well...you are not wrong" Aderi nodded, and the carriage came to a stop, the coachman knocked on the door before opening it.

Aderi took the coachman's hand, helping her get down from the carriage.

"Ah, m'lady, it's finally great to see you" A voice appeared, she looked up, a woman with blonde hair and green eyes was walking her way, accompanied by a maid.

Aderi smiled upon seeing her, she exactly knows who this was.

"Greetings, Lady Vasilio, a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Aderi curtsied.

"Thank you for inviting me, m'lady" Aderi smiled brightly at Cosette, she was speechless for a moment, but let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm glad the rumors did not lie, you are stunning" Cosette smiled warmly, Aderi paused for a moment, she didn't expect that to be her response.