🔥🖤Chapter-22🖤🔥

(The Wedding)

Previous chapter:-

Arvi- We all slept together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present chapter:-

One morning in Mrs Lee's Mansion

Girl3- No no no no I don't wanna wear all those heavy things not even Nunies are wearing that shots nor even you Dudies!!! (Whining cutely)

Boy1- We know princess but you have to wear them please!! (Cupping her face)

Girl3- (Fake crying) no no big bro my little soul will come out if I wear those fudges they are too heavy and itchy I don't wanna die so soon (Fake crying)

Boy2- Aigo baby princess please don't say these all things!! (Ruffling her hair)

Girl2- Yes baby princess promise us that you won't ever talk something like dieing and all!! (Smile)

Girl3- Okie! (Cute sad pout)

Girl1- Yah you silly little princess who are you trynna fool around hmm..we know these things can do nothing to our cutie when she is the devil itself who can literally fight with 100+ bullets and stabs now get ready as they say or else I won't talk to you!! (Raised eyebrow)

Girl2- Ah yeah yeah those things cannot harm the Arvi Lee you know so now baby get ready fast I wanna see my cutie in a gown after so many years you will look to gorgeous princess please for us!! (Puppy eyes)

Arvi- Ok ok I will wear those fudges...happy now!? (Cute pout)

All- More than just happy!!!! (Laughing)

Soon they all laughed together and then they all went in their rooms to get dressed...

Well till you all might have got to know who these five persons were so yeah they are none other than Arvi her Dudies and Nunies well now you all must be thinking that why are they all in Mrs Lee's Mansion well that's because Mrs Lee told them to come to her house and get ready as she arranged all their clothes and accessories so yeah and one more thing each of them have their own rooms in this mansion as you know... before 14 years they used to live here only so yeah👍🏻

After few hours they all came in the living room except Arvi all ready to go well Mrs Lee and her kids already left as Mrs Lee had to arrive there soon so yeah then after sometime they all heard some noises from the staircase so they looked towards the stairs and from there an angel was coming down slowly as she never wore this much heavy things well that's easy for her but as the first time she is trying to be careful and not trip on the stairs she then came and stood in front of her sibys and said

Arvi- How am I looking!? (Cute voice)

All- Drop dead gorgeous!!.....

Arvi POV:-

We are now going towards the venue yes you read correct The Wedding is today well the last two days were not that hard but not easy as well as the Kims were definitely trying to ruin this marriage but they did not became successful and also Dudies and Nunies told me not to stop this wedding and as I thought about this it's totally her choice who am I to decide if she marries someone again or not we are in our car well separately today and today Dudies and Nunies are gonna show their face to everyone but not me ofcourse as for me the time didn't really came for them to see the face of the devil😈 soon enough we reached the wedding venue from the backside and got inside a dressup room and sat there as we thought to go sometime later let the people come, let the media come you know well the dressup room is a little bit away from the main venue like few metres away after half an hour we decided to go to the main venue as the ceremony starts at 7:00 and now it's 6:45 the venue is not too far so we may reach in just 5 mins soon enough we reached the venue I looked out of the window without opening it that everyone is present there and also the media have now turned towards our limo and are clicking photos and making videos I then noticed the decoration which is stunning and why won't it be the best designer of the world mean I designed this place so no doubt about perfection well Mr Kim gave the contract of decorating his wedding venue to The Lee Arli well that's my best designer name so yeah...