🔥🖤Chapter-45🖤🔥

(Intruder)

Previous Chapter:-

Boss- Soon your story will face the ending and all your belongings will be mine, dear Kim Arvi! (Smirk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Author POV:-

Today is Sunday means the sports day is tomorrow, from the past days all the chosen members for the sports day were practicing with their whole might except two of the sluts, none of this two sluts have any will to win or even practice for the events...They both just kept roaming here and there and kept getting flustered by witnessing the boys of the group practicing but they both gets on their knees in front of Arvi, nobody else flusters them more than Arvi...Meanwhile Sahil also came regularly to cheer his sis and gf but mainly Arvi actually he comes to see Arvi daily not because he wants revenge of something but, because he is impressed by her or should we say he fell for her...Well keeping those three weeds aside let's talk about the main gem

So from the day Arvi last saw Queen D and her tattoo, the things she told her kept revolving around her head and the thought that she cannot leave her powers behind was making her more anxious because tomorrow in the sports day she can't keep her powers with her self because if she by mistake uses her power during the events then it will be cheating and she can't let herself cheat so she has thought that she will leave her powers and play without any powers like a normal human being, she wears a necklace which same her sibys also wears so that they can keep their powers in it if they anytime wants to not hold their powers...

The day went smoothly they all practiced and spent some time together except the two sluts and then they all went to their own places and it was now night time after having their dinner and freshing up Arvi and all other members of the family went in their rooms to sleep peacefully

Around midnight Jisoo felt thirsty and looked for water inside the jug on the bedside table but unfortunately there was not a single drop of water in their room so she thought of going downstairs to get some water to quinch her thirst and she did ...

Around midnight Jisoo felt thirsty and looked for water inside the jug on the bedside table but unfortunately there was not a single drop of water in their room so she thought of going downstairs to get some water to quinch her thirst and she did the same as she thought, but as soon as she came downstairs someone covered her mouth with a cloth she struggled to free herself but failed as the attack was sudden and also she was fainting by now, the person pressed the cloth on her nose and mouth more tightly, making it hard for her to breath, Jisoo was closing her eyes slowly but suddenly someone pulled Jisoo away from that person by holding her wrist and kicked the person who tried to pass her out, her vision was very blurry, she was trying her best when the person who hold her made her sit on the dining table chair and ran behind that person...

×End of Author POV×

Arvi POV:-

I was sleeping peacefully but woke up after seeing a vision in my sleep and I am sure that it was a vision only and not any dream or nightmare, in the vision I saw someone breaking inside the palace and attacking Jisoo Nina, after this I ran downstairs where I saw the person attacking Jisoo Nina, I ran towards him and holding Nina's wrist I pulled her towards me while giving that man a flying kick soon I made Nina sit on the nearest dining chair and mind linking with everyone I woke them up and called them downstairs when I noticed that man running away so I fastly ran behind him, before he could run out of the main gate of the palace, I shoot his left leg and he ran while limping and I could have catched him but I thought Nina needs me more than that bastard so I ran back inside the palace and saw everyone consoling Nina while she was at the verge of fainting, maybe he made her smell chloroform, I saw a white kerchief laying down the dining chair, Nina was sitting...I picked that up and from a distance I smelled a strong smell which was not chloroform but a deadly spray which can kill a person in just a few seconds, I quickly burned that cloth so that no one else could smell it and then I gave a glass of water to Nina by mixing my special healing liquid and I made her drinking it because once she closes her eyes she might never open them ever again, I can say the chemical types and names by just smelling them so it's not a big deal for me to act so quickly...