🔥🖤Chapter-31🖤🔥

(Amusement Park pt-1)

Previous chapter:-

Arvi- Now the world will see the dark side of Mine!!!! (Smirk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present chapter:-

Next Day:-

Arav POV:-

Me, Ariv, Ara and Ari we all were watching some news on the TV and Bangpink was also watching with us while Aarush, Arushi along with Mr, Mrs Kim and Txzy were sitting and talking to eachother in the second floor hall...Then suddenly one news caught all of ours attention and as it is obviously english news so bangpink was able to understand it so the news was...

Reporter- So as you all can see we got these two bodies in a very bad condition with their identities like their I'd cards which says that one is Mr Sahil Agarwal the CEO of Agarwal industries and the other one is someone named as Bae Benson both of their bodies were found in the middle of the forest and were guessed to be attacked by some animals but no all our guessings went wrong as we found a pearl card

(Please imagine that this card is made with black perals)

Which is believed to be a signature style of the Mafia Queen so that technically means that both of them are killed by Queen Peril as Mr Agarwal was also related to some illegal works so it might be something related to underworld only well that's it for now see you soon with some other breaking news till then stay tuned thank you...

I was thinking about something when I noticed my princess and mind linked with her...

×End of Arav POV×

Arvi POV:-

I freshed up and went downstairs and heard the news of Sahil Agarwal and Bae Benson then Arav Dudy mind linked to me looking at me

Dudy(through mind)- Princess you did that!? But why? I mean I know about that Agarwal but what about that second men who's that? Did you meant this by "some jerks need to be treated"!? (Curious look)

Me(through mind)- Maybe!? (Shrugged)

Just then Ana came to me and asked me

Ana- Mimi are you going somewhere? (Smile)