Author

(Thank You)

Arlis, Arlis, ARLISSSSSSS, I love you guys so so so so so so so soooooooooo much thank you so much for 1k votes and 25k views on my first ever published book, it is a literal milestone for me which got reached now but still I can't really believe that my book which I wrote just like that with so many unnecessary characters is getting so much love by you thank you so much, you know what Arlis I am literally in tears now as I never thought that I will also get these many veiws and votes on any of my books and not any but my very first book ever in my whole life time till date...I am so happy, excited and what not...

I don't know if someone relates to me or not but I am an Army since 2020 and since then only I stan bts and kpop but

I don't know if someone relates to me or not but I am an Army since 2020 and since then only I stan bts and kpop but...secretly, yep you know my parents or anyone from my family don't know that I am a bts army and on top of that a ff writer, I mean they are not too strict as telling me not to stan bts but you there are some parents who think of all this in a very bad way so I just never told them about it but trust me I love my family as it is and also Bts and mostly you all🥰 also I am a very introvert person and also lonely as I have moved many times due to my father's job and have seen many of my friends bad mouthing about me when I am not around, like they acted so sweet, friendly and humble but everytime I asked help from them, they never did help me whereas I have helped them with everything I could and after I moved away from there they just easily forgot me while we were Besties for like 7 straight years and now realised that they were just the fakest friends of my life as I heard my other friends from that same place saying that both my besties got a new friend to whom they just bad mouth about me when I have never did anything bad to any of my classmates let alone my besties as I am a shy and silent type of girl who doesn't talk too much, well I didn't believed them as I had full faith on my besties but they just scattered my heart by ignoring my hundreds of calls and messages and after many attempts they would finally answer but with very rude and irritated voice and mood as if they don't even wanna hear my voice and this is very big deal for me as I am not that strong to bear rudeness from my loved ones and I truly kept them on the highest position as friends but they just broke my trust in friendship and now after moving place to place for like more than 5 times I still couldn't believe any of my other new friends as I am scared of getting scattered again...along with this my life is sucking everything up...As you know in India, recently the boards exam results were announced and one of my far cousin attempted suicide due to getting low marks, and last year during the Dushera time my grandfather also left us due to sickness and approximately 6 or more years back my another cousin died because she was rapped by some monsters and she was just 10 I really hate mens for that except my family members after that incident happened with my cousin I am scared to even look at mens as normal person but then I was convinced that not everyone is the same some mans are also good like my father, uncles and brothers...I am seriously not so much strong to handle all these things like my illness along with my studies for boards as I don't wanna end up the same way my cousin did, she really did bad by taking her life away, she was the closest to me... Because I am not strong enough that's why I try to make my female characters strong and capable of doing anything which I wish I could do so that I could also make my life correct and keep my loved ones safe and sound...

I write ff's to present my self and all those girls who want themselves to be capable enough to beat those monsters who tries to treat all goddesses as some kind of use and throw things, think of themselves as one of the strongest person alive and also I want to tell you all that if girl ever faces any moment like Junko Furuta then they could stand for them selves like goddess Durga also, if she wants...GIRLS ARE NOT WEAK!!...

Well let's not get any more emotional and move on, I am sorry if I went too far but I just wanted to share everything as just like any youtuber or reeler have their own youtube and insta family, you all are my wattpad family, my Arlis, I don't know but I feel at ease by sharing everything of my life with you all as I feel comfortable by sharing it with maybe I couldn't share these things with you all if I was facing you at the moment just like my family but my wattpad family is different they are my comfort as I can share everything here which I cannot share with even my favorite person I am not writing all this for just pity and something but it's all true and this part is the part with all my true feelings I am sorry if triggered something with any words I am sincerely very sorry and hope you guys will understand my perspective...

Ok now let's move on for real...

Well as you all might know new stories are on the way but I think it might get delayed as I have to deal with many things for now so I will just complete my ongoing stories for now and after that if I feel like posting more stories then I will, otherwise I might end up stopping writing books anymore...

Well the stories cooking for now are...

Love is crazy but sweet!...Crazy Love~

Pain is in tears and even in smiles too!...Pain~

Ishq karna hai jeevan ka sabse bada risk, kabhi yeh hasati hai, kabhi yeh rulayr!...Ishq Risq~
(Falling in love is the biggest risk in life, sometimes it makes you laugh, sometimes it makes you cry!...)

Kuch daastaein reh jati hai adhuri, kuch aisi hi hai ek barso purani adhuri daastan, jo hogi ab puri!...Teri Meri Daastan~
(Some stories remain incomplete, there is one such incomplete story which is years old, which will now be completed!...)

Stay tuned new chapter of Delusional vengeance coming up😉 ok so see you there then, but till then ba-bye👋😊