🔥🖤Chapter-51🖤🔥

(Arvi The Explorer)

Previous Chapter:-

Arvi- After everyone goes to sleep at that time my exploration will start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Taehyung POV:-

I walked down the stairs not walked but got down by the lift at midnight to talk to the receptionist, and when I woke up in my room, I didn't found Arvi beside me which made me think that she might have also gone to complain about the power cut in our room only, all other rooms have light, I found the receptionist standing there and complaint about the power cut to her but didn't saw Arvi anywhere so I asked the receptionist...

Me- Uh, have you seen the girl who is my roommate anywhere here?

Receptionist- No sir I am sorry but I have not seen Ms Arvi anywhere!

Me- How do you know her name? (Frown)

Receptionist- Arey sir who doesn't know her, she have so many names and fans yes her professional name in the music and acting world is Iris and Aera but now it is already revealed by herself that she is Arvi who is the queen of Music and Acting world! (Smile)

Me- Yeah, she is too famous! (Chuckled)

Receptionist- Yes sir, very much! And I am so lucky to get a glimpse of her in real life! (Excited)

Seeing the receptionist so much excited I chuckled and went to find my angel...

I was roaming around the whole hotel and was just finding my angel but wasn't able to get even a single glimpse of her anywhere, suddenly I heard some footsteps from behind me so without turning back I used my powers to look behind me and there I found some people walking behind me in all black outfits and I got alerted as they were looking too suspicious so I started walking faster and along with me their steps also became faster and when I partially looked behind I found no one behind me, which confused me as I could still hear their footsteps behind me and just then only I was passing by a place where a big mirror was fit on the wall and there I could clearly see 5 - 6 person in all black, walking behind me and again I quickly looked partially back, not letting them notice that I am seeing them, but strangely this time also I couldn't see them but on the mirror they were right behind me and when I see behind with my powers, then too they were behind me only but and I could constantly hear their footsteps behind me this was really very confusing but suddenly I realized something which I should have figured out even earlier and thai realization made my eyes pop out...

Don't tell me that they all are some supernatural creatures, it's not like I am scared of them but still, it is very creepy as why are they following me, as I am the dark king so why can't they come and talk to me directly? It's very strange...

Suddenly I felt someone walking just two steps away from me and felt as if someone is going to attack me but that's when I was suddenly pulled by some super power and I was in a totally different place...

I looked around and noticed that I was in some other place which is totally covered in darkness there was not a single source of light from anywhere not even from a single crack also...

Suddenly I heard someone's footsteps and felt that someone is standing in front of me...

Me- Who is it, is someone here? (Frown)

????- I am, I am here! (Slow voice)

By the voice I ws sure that it was none other than my angel, Arvi...