🔥🖤Chapter-44🖤🔥

(Day Dreaming)

Previous Chapter:-

Arvi- Thank you Papa, thanks for being with me...I love you Papa! (Sad smile)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Author POV:-

Evening time:-

Everyone were forced to go out of the house in a park by Arvi because she wanted to do something secretly but what, nobody knows...

Soon after half an hour Arvi called and told everyone to come back home...

*An- The Singhanias are not in the palace they all have to different different countries as in a business trip in couples, only The Kims And Lees are here*

Everyone came back to the palace and saw all lights are turned off in the palace and when they tried to turn on the lights all switches didn't work at all, when suddenly they all heard someone, singing a beautiful song, the spotlight came on Arvi who sitting on a chair, wearing a traditional Indian dress, holding a guitar and singing in her melodious voice

Hearing this song Mrs Lee had tears in her eyes because this was the song she used sing for Arvi when she was little *An- Just imagine😅* and now hearing this song again from Arvi's mouth makes her feel happy and excited, Arvi proved that all the ...

Hearing this song Mrs Lee had tears in her eyes because this was the song she used sing for Arvi when she was little *An- Just imagine😅* and now hearing this song again from Arvi's mouth makes her feel happy and excited, Arvi proved that all the words in this song are meant for herself...

When Arvi stopped singing and came infront of Mrs Lee all the lights turned on and along with light a big party popper also popped on top of Mrs Lee/Kim

Arvi- You are my real star Mummy.....I am sorry, I got you all wrong and started acting rude, even though I promised papa that I will never make you cry, but you cried because of me, you suffered from pain just because of me, I am sorry to all three of you Mummy, Dadai and Didiya, I am sorry!! (Sad smile)

Suddenly Mrs Kim hugged her and started crying while Arvi rubbed her back smoothly with teary eyes, soon Mrs Kim separated from the hug and wiped Arvi's eyes

Mrs Kim- If I am your star then you are my moon coco, I love you, and you didn't made me cry ever, it was my fault which made you hate us all, and made you to act rude... don't blame yourself! (Sad smile)

Arvi wiped Mrs Kim's tears and nodded with a cute smile to which Mrs Kim chuckled and again hugged her, soon all her siblings also to hug her including Ashu and Ashi